Please send my kid a postcard for a school project.

Hesikaya

Greetings fellow troopers!

My kid's school is trying to collect postcards from countries outside the United States for a geography project.  The postcards don't need to be 501st related, preferably of something near and dear to the region they are from to help them with their geography. 

If there's any chance someone would kindly send us some postcards from another country the class would greatly appreciate it. If you can help us out please reply below so we can keep an eye on the mailbox and not duplicate our efforts.  The project ends the last day of April 2020.

Thank you troopers!

TK41469

Address:

Mrs. Teresa's Class -X

C/O Highland Free School

510 S Highland Ave

Tucson, AZ 85719

Edited by Hesikaya
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks troopers,

I spoke to the teacher today and even though we will all be remote learning until the end of the school year because of the Corona virus they still want more postcards. So, if you are outside the US and willing to send one please drop it in the mail to help these kids learn about the greater world.

Many thanks,

TK41469

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 1:26 AM, goldie said:

I hope they got mine.

They did Goldie!

On 3/30/2020 at 10:55 AM, TK-21101 said:

i'll try to send you a postcard from germany...i hope mailservice still works without problems.

update: on the way....

Thanks Tom!

Thanks to everybody who sent cards.  Due to all the Corona lock downs the kids have been having their classes on computer at home and supplementing their instruction by having zoom meetings a couple times a day.  They shared their post cards yesterday during one of their meeting and had quite the discussion.  I even had to jump in and explain the 501st.  

• Like 1