Going back to docks

Yep that is right my armor needs a bit of TLC .So now that I will have my Jawa ready for trooping ( sending my pics to the gml tonight)  I will concentrate on my ANH armor and give her the attention she needs.

First of all I would like to  refurbish the helmet insides. (padding,microphone,eye lenss and a lick of black paint. I am considering adding some items to make the helmet more electronic feel...Artneo supplies a kit for this. It is not functional one  but gives a sensation of a real  trooper helmet. I get some pics once i have them  Then back to the painting of  the blue tube stripes and helmet areas as I do not like how i have them now.

After that  all my armor need cutting and smothing rough areas to make it more comfortable. I have lost some weight so i need to adapt the changes...

• Like 2

Instead of a "build" thread, a "refurbishment" thread!  Awesome idea Lionel, and looking forward to seeing your progress!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1