TK sidearm?

• 2 weeks later...

Tricky - there is still some debate about whether or not they will be counting SE-14R-wielding "Remnant Stormtroopers" as part of regular ANH TKs, Anthology TK's (optional weathering), or a new CRL (possibly even over at MEPD?). Now that the rest of the world has access to D+, maybe we'll find out? @Daetrin @justjoseph63 @shashachu

1 hour ago, shashachu said:

I don't recall anything official, but I'd be in favor of them being a separate CRL.

Or perhaps a variant.  As has been noted, it's been part of the ANH-H CRL for many years now.  It's kind of like our unofficial "mascot" as we have used it on our 5th year coin, trading cards, and even has been on the "face" of our coins since our initial run.  As long as there is canon evidence, it will get in as an option.  Otherwise no one says you can't troop with it at casual events.

Heck, not a single TIE pilot in the movies has ever worn a side arm but its very common to see TI's trooping with more hardware than us.

• Like 1

A little while ago I started a proper SE-14 build as seen in the promotional pictures made for ANH (which in the end turned into a Rexim-favor replica build), but as most of the projects I do for me I dropped it at some point and never resumed working on it yet. It's a shame cause I love this weapon, and I put efforts into making everything functional, from the cocking action, to the mud cover, to the folding stock, bayonet, selectors, etc...

dsc_3114.jpg

dsc_3412.jpg

dsc_3411.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, The5thHorseman said:

A little while ago I started a proper SE-14 build as seen in the promotional pictures made for ANH (which in the end turned into a Rexim-favor replica build), but as most of the projects I do for me I dropped it at some point and never resumed working on it yet. It's a shame cause I love this weapon, and I put efforts into making everything functional, from the cocking action, to the mud cover, to the folding stock, bayonet, selectors, etc...

dsc_3114.jpg

dsc_3412.jpg

dsc_3411.jpg

Holy smokes!, love your work Germain.