In all In!

Hey Names Rob, just ordered my first Kit from ATA Works. My Helmet is on its way. The Rest of the Kit is about 4 weeks out. Really excited about doing this. Something I have wanted to do for a really long time.   Been reading all the pages about building for some time now.  Will try reaching out to the local Garrison here in Seattle if I need to.

• Like 3

Welcome Rob!  Which kit did you order?

While you got a little time waiting for big brown box day (BBB) go ahead and reach out to your local garrison right now!  They may have a meet and greet or an armor party coming up where you can meet them and get a little more hands on time before your build arrives. 

Also, take a look at the Advanced Tactics page Expert Infantry and Centurion pages so you can see if you want to achieve those levels of screen accuracy.  It's way better to start with those goals already in mind so you don't have to re-do or change anything later. 

Welcome the the FISD Rob, definitely a great idea to reach out to the local garrison and start a build thread here on the forums so you can get any help/guidance you may need during your build.

Best of luck future Trooper.

Hello and welcome aboard, I also have ATA, very strong armor, lots of great builds to follow on the forum, look forward to seeing a build thread from you soon, good luck

Welcome Rob, ATA Makes a great kit!

If you haven done so I would start by reading this section here!

You’ll find just about everything you think of when it comes to getting started and your armor needs! Speaking of armor needs our fellow Trooper and Deployment Office justjoseph63 has put together a great and very useful checklist of what you’ll need other then that amazing white shiny stuff. I found that personally it came in extremely helpful for my build.

Once that has been all decided upon then I would dive into our EIB / Centurion sections and find out which a little extra effort you can get on screen accuracy.

Hope that helps point you in the right direction, I know its a ton of information and a good size financial commitment  so if any other questions come up feel free to ask.

Its why we’re here “ Troopers helping Troopers”

Best of luck in your journey.

On 3/1/2020 at 1:09 PM, Hesikaya said:

Welcome Rob!  Which kit did you order?

While you got a little time waiting for big brown box day (BBB) go ahead and reach out to your local garrison right now!  They may have a meet and greet or an armor party coming up where you can meet them and get a little more hands on time before your build arrives. 

Also, take a look at the Advanced Tactics page Expert Infantry and Centurion pages so you can see if you want to achieve those levels of screen accuracy.  It's way better to start with those goals already in mind so you don't have to re-do or change anything later. 

I orders From ATA Works.  I’ll be doing a Imperial Trooper Kit. 

• Like 2