TLJ / TROS CRL Update Work Flow

A fix for that would be cut out the TD mount and fill the opening with another piece of plastic, then fill the seams, not a lot of work for someone that knows what they are doing but still weird they made it molded in. 

No doubt Andrew will chime in with his thoughts. 

• Like 1

Another interesting detail is the Chest clasp greeblies, it looks like they're  part of the piece.

Crl: A smaller clasp greeblie shall be present on each side of the chest, just inside a small indented area the size of the greeblie.

PNOB1ak.jpg

Ok I can answer this question for you Mario on two points.

Firstly, Ty is in my garrison and I have handled this armour and examined every piece so I am familiar with it.

I must say at first this had me confused as well. That was until we emptied the box and I then understood how the kit worked.

If you have a look at the image on the 850 site where the armour is all out on the floor you will notice it comes with 2 kidney plates.

One has nothing on it, one has the TD back plate molded onto it.

They did this so they know the TD plate conforms perfectly to the shape of their kidney plate as you cut the TD plate out of that second kidney plate.

G9Fe8j1.jpg

• Like 3

Just seen this pre approval application with 850 armor and certainly does have a separate mount plate ;) 

5xhq30a.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

Ok I can answer this question for you Mario on two points.

Firstly, Ty is in my garrison and I have handles this armour and examined every piece so I am familiar with it.

I must say at first this had me confused as well. That was until we emptied the box and I then understood how the kit worked.

If you have a look at the image on the 850 site where the armour is all out on the floor you will notice it comes with 2 kidney plates.

One has nothing on it, one has the TD back plate molded onto it.

They did this so they know the TD plate conforms perfectly to the shape of their kidney plate as you cut the TD plate out of that second kidney plate.

G9Fe8j1.jpg

Great to know that isn't actually an issue at all. but to prevent someone , by mistake, assemble it  the wrong way  and apply for L2 , I think It could be mentioned into the crl .  just IMO.

• Like 1

I think they actually mention it in their instructions already.

I dont think we will see any issues as we already have images of the TD in the CRL as an individual item.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

I think they actually mention it in their instructions already.

I dont think we will see any issues as we already have images of the TD in the CRL as an individual item.

Ok, got it. and what about the this one: ?

Another interesting detail is the Chest clasp greeblies, it looks like they're  part of the piece.

Crl: A smaller clasp greeblie shall be present on each side of the chest, just inside a small indented area the size of the greeblie.

PNOB1ak.jpg

That one is just weird lol.

Too hard to tell from the images supplied in the guys Pre approval thread, but you can buy resin cast nipples cast off originals. that would be a possible option but would need to be added pre painting.

A change in the CRL for this would only be a level 3 possibility, not EI as they should only be relatively simple upgrades as they have always been.

• Like 1

TROS

Another reference of zip to the front

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-4154.thumb.jpg.fbd8895e906498bc365ebb1dd380a97b.jpg

TD cap/inner tube separate from housing

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-4148.thumb.jpg.40cea6e138bfbc965e1f4e76be4f43bf.jpg

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-9719.thumb.jpg.8a6382c455921437b669e9c67d08a533.jpg

Bicep overlap. Rear forearm angle cut

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-6474.thumb.jpg.faf6fbcfb5ad27def78c51e05944eaac.jpg

Forearm rear angle

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-9732.thumb.jpg.4581fcac1adab286237cbbcd5884bb7a.jpg

Forearm rear angle and front facing zip

1853681399_tros1.thumb.png.0118a23e8939569d756ece7ad982161a.png

Thigh overlap

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-10030.thumb.jpg.c0b6a250a25a5617b8312e8bbb956d85.jpg

All TD caps the same

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-10102.thumb.jpg.106ae7f749a0439652fef81477aee7b8.jpg4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-10102b.thumb.jpg.daec753cd78af6baf2eca1649c064557.jpg

Different length endcap

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-9597.thumb.jpg.e9dd33d807376e671c11f37f1b99e418.jpg

Couple more short TD caps

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-6499.thumb.jpg.c98242b211739870f340bdf45cdd769d.jpg

Forearm front box attached to picatinny rail 

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-9649.thumb.jpg.35aeb36b4aa1e7126170caa0d98b113b.jpg

Same cod shape as TLJ (different to TFA)4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-10764.thumb.jpg.9dbd873ffc8c4d809a1cf683726af553.jpg

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-10854.thumb.jpg.13319cc7101173249982a0e5aaa83e55.jpg

White D ring and black rear sight

1763412542_tros2.thumb.png.152673a72fa6f25d93b0b444509c2f23.png

White D ring and black sight, also close up of front light mount / picatinny rail

1596936283_tros3.thumb.png.c7bea659b7c1731545e35c31f2a43e74.png

Heavy version White rear sight also has light mount / picatinny rail

1596566350_tros4.thumb.png.3a0a6775447abdd2e9aeeeed0f0932f0.png

Riot baton add for TROS

410710584_tros10.thumb.png.3806b6b8bd1764b9087fb4bc141b3316.png

Electroprod to add for TROS version (no blasters).

Red lights in top of shaft silver section

Blue lights in tip

And of course no blasters if using electroprod ;) 

918029247_electropoda2.png.3661fa2941faa33a7f3619f1f2140e59.png674618706_electropoda5.png.87861c500c75adc6ebdd3475c2a9b1fb.png1974602074_electropoda7.png.dce3177d37fc49e9667e2aa49f0d6636.png

TBC

• Like 2

With the neck seal being something that under normal circumstances you just cant see on a trooper, I'm not sure its a change worth making, but something we should add to the list of discussion points. We would also need to reach out to the current suppliers and give notice this was changing for say level 3. Some wont care, some will change it eventually I guess.

The picatiny rail mounted wrist box is also something that under the usual circumstances also seems unnecessary. The materials we have access to that our available kits are made from, I dont believe are durable enough to handle this correct assembly and will end up with troopers breaking resin parts on a frequent basis.

If we were to change that element we might as well change the construction of the wrist end of the fore arm and have the zipper put in as these screen used suits also have.

Would be truly awesome to have these things, but they just seem very impractical for the rigors of trooping.

There is more food for thought with this costume than I realised so this is going to be a great CRL to update.

I agree on the forearm/picatinny rail but had to mention it ;) 

Some more electroprod references

Electroprod_trooper.thumb.png.8b8d967e2b8fac368a356e28e45281c4.pngElectroprod-TROSPromoYT.png.a2ce19cdb6c077f893f0fc69f6b71178.png

More cod references

cods.thumb.png.40c23b428da01d5748c037947aa364fa.png

And some bendy cods, just because ;) 

686309125_cods2.thumb.png.3952c2dfa056f977f6246ab0cde488f5.png

TLJ reference, side view cod and extended wrap underneath 

cod.thumb.png.00773fd0056f52b4684442913f537dce.png

• Like 1

TLJ-E lights run up shaft in the black recesses of the laser axe when ignited, think this would be too hard to add as a requirement ;) 

TLJ15.thumb.png.e0486fc6126eadf4cdad2b6e6585c6ce.png

TLJ-E Riser on insides of forearms

arms.thumb.png.40805f690b40a10f10e64f3a414f1753.png

Nice view under side of cod, note the ridges/angles on top and crotch strap.

codsss.thumb.png.eb2d47652c53de5c8cfd75cb47612408.png

• Like 2

Crotch strap snap visible. A more traditional approach compared to the nylon cable on the TFA version.

• Like 1

This won't be included in the CRL here are a few situations were a trooper is seen with a variation or costume fail, here it's the inside/top of the forearm, no curve, cut straight and very close to the black oval detail, probably had shorter arms than most. We also see the curved overlap on the bicep

4k-swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-6474.thumb.jpg.3d6830c27f6550e3f452497465e87496.jpg

Comparison

TLJ arms.png

Thighs open

open.jpg.86f7e5c15f73b899240931fe706a4a19.jpg

thigh.jpg.5e7ed1d24008de5a07b31ea912da3b28.jpg

Backplate rising over TD

backplate.jpg.e2fcbc353301c29726273a0908c87964.jpg

Although we see what could be a TFA style cod I believe it was a twist as we see the cods bend quite a lot, if you take the jmage below you can see it appears to have curves on the sides but each frame it gets straighter like the TLJ style, also you can see a reflection of the raised/lines on either side of the cod, these are unlike the TFA.

codfff.png.eb6efdd04d41008c9d3a46091855db76.png

Some cods which appear to be narrower have just been trimmed in height to fit the wearer better so they appear not as wide as others, which gives a bigger gap between the cod and thighs.

codffff.thumb.jpg.f02329b63e3351ec0bad88aa0cb45216.jpg

These guys really should have gone for the cod height trim

codfffff.png.5bc68a514331c8bfb0d20eef7d76707f.png

Another one of those shorter TD caps, trooper on left

det2.thumb.jpg.b0e7cbdcf0fe4ada89839aad95aaf37e.jpg

• Like 2

I'm starting to think that the cap extension difference occurred based on how far the inner tube was inserted into the carriage on the TD's. They are clearly two separate parts, well 3 if you include the back plate.

Also after reviewing TroS yet again, 90% of the troopers seen have the narrow TLJ style COD piece reinforcing the fact this is the most common used by far and that is also similar to the numbers seen in TLJ. Therefore this is the cod to be used for both those CRL's without a doubt. TFA parts were an anomaly and most probably because they required more armour for a couple of scenes. The exception and not the norm.

• Like 2

For the TLJ-E I propose we move the laser ax from L3 down to L2, in all other costumes a weapon is required for Expert Infantry and above, (this is also used as an action photo for the Expert Infantry Honor Gallery). But he TLJ-E CRL only allows a Laser Ax as an option as they are not seen with any other weapon so using a blaster is not an option.

For level 3 we could add working lights as we have with TFA and TLJ blasters, only issue I see is they aren't as easy to mod like blasters, that may have to be a DL call or vote.

Optional Accessories

Items below are optional costume accessories. These items are not required for approval, but if present appear as described below. If adding in an accessory after initial approval, the item still needs to be submitted to local GML for approval before use.

TLJ ax.png First Order Stormtrooper Laser Ax
  • Scratch-built or a 3D printed laser ax.
  • Details to be painted black, white and silver per reference photos.

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):

Laser ax must be present.

OPTIONAL Level three certification (if applicable):

Laser ax must be present.

• Laser ax must have working Lights???
  • Like 1

Make perfect sense to me. Seems odd that at present we don't have a mandatory weapon at EI, and as you say, we dont see them with a blaster on screen.

In my humble opinion, an action photo always looks better with a weapon.

This also means the way the current CRL is written, an approved executioner would be required to ask their GML if they would allow them to troop with a Blaster as they are not part of this CRL.

We need to close that grey area, making it easier for members and GML's .

• Like 2

This is actually a more definitive image of the shape of the Cod piece, those lines really stand out here.

Rotated the image so the cod is right way up lol.

zkTcubn.jpg

Here is an all in one update of what the CRL might look like so far.

I will add this to the first post so as the discussion progresses I shall update that one until we are happy with how it reads.

I have highlighted some of the typos that currently exist but the more eyes we have across it, the better it will be.

White is existing text in the CRL

Green is additions and corrections

Red is what exists but requires change/removal

Helmet

• Lenses are smoky brown or gray in color. They may be bubble in shape or flat and must be sufficiently dark enough to obscure the costumer's eyes.
  • A single silver aerator/mic tip cylinder is on lower left side of the wearer's chin.
  • The frown is solid black and covered in black hexagonal mesh that extends to the tears.
  • Each tear (area beneath the corners of eye lenses) is solid black.
  • Seven cut out tube stripe slots are on each side of the helmet.
  • Two clip greeblies are present over the traps on the side.
  • Two clip greebles are present on the top of the helmet, parallel to the trap greeblies.
  • The clip greeblies must be the correct TLJ version.
  • Along the base of the helmet a black stripe runs from the side of the helmet and across the back to the other side.
  • There is a slight groove that circumvents circles the helmet above the brow.
  • There is a slight grove that circumvents circles the helmet along the bottom and over the chin.
  • A brow of solid black material spans from the traps over the lenses.
  • Directly below the traps toward the base of the helmet is a small trapezoidal stripe.
  • Mouth area is angled and has 7 teeth with mesh/grill behind.

Neckseal

• Black with horizontal ribs, fitted to the wearer, and extending from the base of the neck to conceal the entire neck. No hair or skin should be visible around the neck area.
  • The neck seal may close at the front or the rear.

OPTIONAL Level

OPTIONAL Level three certification (if applicable):

• The neck seal must close at the front using a zipper enclosure.
  • Ideally, the neckseal shall have 11 ribs.
  • · The neckseal has a glossy finish.

Chest Plate

• The chest plate overlaps the abdominal plate.
  • The center-top of the chest plate is recessed and black on the side and upward facing edges.
  • A smaller clasp greeblie shall be present on each side of the chest, just inside a small indented area the size of the greeblie.
  • There is a slight groove running vertical on each lateral side of the chest that angles toward the center.
  • Six recessed black ovals are on the wearer's right side, left of the greeblie.

·

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):

•  Grooves on sides of chest should show clear separation.
  • Six recessed black ovals are cut out and backed with black material.

Back/Yoke

• The back plate contains a "O II" design, and the O is black in color.
  • ·There are no visible seams on the back/yoke.
  • The yoke portion extends over the wearer's shoulders and curves under the armpits.

·

• A support tab extending from the outside top arch of the yoke shall be present. The support tab should be of a sturdy material, white in color.

Need to include an image of the support tab

Thermal Detonator

• The thermal detonator mounting plate sits under the back plate and rests above the belt.
  • The control panel is black.
  • The right hand recessed end cape is black.
  • The lefthand end cap extends from the detonator assembly and is black all around the cylinder as well as the end surface.
  • The left-hand end cap extends from the detonator assembly and is all black.
  • · There should be no visible seams  A visible seam is permissible between the detonator assembly piece and the detonator mounting plate.

• Small section of black around the base of the left extended end cap shall be present.
  • The slot that runs across the top of the detonator shall have a black decal or be painted black at the bottom of the groove.

• The endcap is part of an inner cylinder that slides into the detonator assembly. The cylinder is completely painted black.
  • It is visible through the top grove and back window(control Panel)
  • The slot that runs across the top of the detonator should be cut through so the inserted black cylinder is visible

Shoulder Gaskets

•  Gaskets shall be rubber or a shiny black material with ridges.
  • The shoulder gaskets must cover all exposed areas under the shoulder bell, between the bicep and chest, and between bicep and back.

·

· Gaskets shall be made of rubber. Fabric gaskets are not acceptable.

Shoulder Bells

•  One on each shoulder.
  • The shoulders are considered effectively symmetrical. They may be worn interchangeably on the left and right shoulders.
  • Shoulders have small round extension at the top under the bell itself that butts up against the yoke.

}

Biceps

• Biceps have one seam that faces forward, and a seam on the inside of the arm. The rest of the bicep must be seamless.
  • A clip greeblie is present low and across the seam.
  • Two black ovals are present on the outside-facing side of the

bicep.

·

OPTIONAL Level

• Trapezoid detail and ridges in bicep must be present (small detailed section).
  • The inner seam should be overlapped.
  •  Seams can be fixed or functional.

Elbow Gaskets

Gaskets shall be rubber or a shiny black material with ridges.

The elbow gaskets must cover all exposed areas between the bicep

and forearm.

·

• Gaskets shall be made of rubber. Fabric gaskets are not acceptable

Forearms

• Forearms shall have have ridged rail, similar to a picatinny, embedded on the inside of the forearm, roughly covered 1/3rd by a box shape.
  • Forearms shall have a box on the bottom of the wrist end. Each box shall have a single black square in the lower inside corner.
  • Each forearm shall have two 'clasp greeblies' on the outside facing surface, near the wrist.
  • ·Detail box includes black rectangle on small edge perpendicular and closest to wrist.

·

• On the ridged rail the third retaining button head closest to elbow is to be painted grey or is a grey decal.
  • · The boxes should sit against the forearm with minimal to no gap.

• The seam between the forearm boxes and the forearm should not be filled.
  • The top (elbow end) of the forearms should be trimmed in the correct TLJ shape TFA cut is not permissible.

Gloves/Handplates

• Are black with white palm, thumb and forefinger.
  •  Extend underneath the forearm.
  •  White area is made from leather or leather-like material.
  • Handplates are rigid square boxes and the hand plates are mounted securely over the back of the glove.
  • The recessed oval detail is aligned with the index finger of each hand.
  • A black decal or paint may be used to emulate the recessed oval detail.

¨

• Glove palm must have black stitching.

Abdomen Section

• The abdomen section must wrap around the wearer's body without a visible seam.
  • ·The abdomen has 7 boxes attached that match the order and placement shown against the armor.
  • The large box has a small black recessed square on the lower left to the wearer.
  • The second box to the right of the wearer has a small black recessed rectangle near the top.

·

• The boxes should sit against the abdominal plate with minimal to no gaps.

·

• The seams between the abdominal armor and the 7 boxes should not be filled.

Codpiece

· The codpeice sits below the abdomen and under the belt.

• ·TLJ correct cod is required.  Must replace image with correct cod

Posterior armor

• The posterior armor sits below the abdomen and under the belt.

Belt

• The belt is ribbed and made from a rubber or a rubber like material. The width of the belt is approximately 2" (50mm).

•  Five white rectangular boxes and one pouch sit on the belt.
  • There are 2 horizontal boxes on the front, on each side of the center. They are painted white on the outside half and black on the inside half.
  • There are 2 vertical boxes on the right of the wearer.
  • There is a large vertical black pouch with a white cover behind the left side of the wearer.
  • A small black cloth pouch is worn on the left side and hides the buckle or remaining belt material.

Undersuit

• An undergarment must be worn such that the space between the thighs and the belt shows a black material. The black material may be shiny or matte.
  • The reference photo shows the type used on screen but is not required for basic approval.

·

• The shorts area of the undersuit should be shiny.

Thighs

• There are seams on the inside and outside of the thighs.
  • A clip greeblie is present high and across the outside seams of each thigh.
  • The right outside thigh to the wearer includes a base for a holster (holster must be present).

·

• Holster must be shown to be Functional.

Knee Gaskets

• Gaskets shall be rubber or a shiny black material with ridges.
  • The knee gaskets must cover all exposed areas between the thigh and shin.

·

• Gaskets shall be made of rubber. Fabric gaskets are not acceptable.

Knee Plates

• The knee plates mirror each other and are placed evenly between the thigh and the shin.
  • Convex edge of knee plate faces upward.

Shins

• There are seams on the inside and outside of the shins, with the opening on the inside.
  • A clip greeblie is present high and across the outside seams of each shin.
  • The wearer's left outside shin includes two vertical thin boxes that are seamless.
  • There is a rounded rectangle at the bottom outer front of each shin, which is visible above the spat. The recessed area is black.

Spats

• The spats wrap around the lower ankle, just below the black ankle rectangles.
  • The spats are enclosed on the outside of the ankle with a greeblie that overlaps the open side.
  • There is a visible seam on the inside of the ankle.

Boots

• The boots are above-ankle height, and made of white leather or leather-like material.
  • There is a seam down both sides of the front that swoops out to the side of the foot.
  • There is a vertical zipper on the inside that spans the height of the boot.
  • There is a black flat sole with no heel.
  • No buckles or laces.

Optional Accessories

Items below are optional costume accessories. These items are not required for approval, but if present appear as described below. If adding in an accessory after initial approval, the item still needs to be

submitted to local GML for approval before use.

Shoulder Pauldron

• A red, white, or black ornament made of rigid plastic or plastic-like material, worn over the right shoulder.

·

•  Must not be worn with riot baton or riot shield.

Ammo Pouch

• One three slot German MP-40 style ammo pouch on the left shoulder.
  • Pouch is black in color and made of canvas, leather or leather-like material.
  • Pouch stitching must be black.

Ammo Vest

• Black cordura or cordura-type material covering the chest armor.
  • There are two straps attached to the outer top edges of the vest, going around the shoulders to connect to clips on each side of the vest.
  • An additional strap starts along the bottom of the vest and goes around the wearer.
  • There are 5 ammo pouches present.
  • There are 3 white plates mounted along the top of the 3 central ammo pouches.
  • Straps are connected with quick disconnects (clips).
  • There are additional fabric bands across each ammo pouch.
  • The outer two ammo pouches have front flaps present and closed.

•  Strapping should match reference photo.
  • When worn, riot baton and riot shield must not be present.

Riot baton

• The baton has a white base with two black triangles on both sides, a silver pommel, black side grips, and a silver handle perpendicular to the base.
  • The end of the base has an extension roughly 1 foot long with 5 silver bands equally spaced apart.
  • ·There is a black strip running down the center of both sides of the extension.
  • At the end of the extension, there are two white half cylinder arms each with 5 silver bands equally spaced apart. The end of the half-cylinders are angled at roughly 45 degrees.

·

•  Riot shield and riot baton must both be present.
  • Pauldron, backpack, ammo pouches and ammo vest shall not be worn with riot baton/riot shield combination.

F-11D Blaster

• Blaster may be scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.
  • · Details to be painted black, white and silver per reference photos.

• Working lights and working front torch are required.
  • Front handle must be movable.

F-11D Blaster Rifle (Heavy)

• Blaster may be scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.
  • Similar to standard F-11D Blaster with extended stock attached.
  •  Details to be painted black, white and silver per reference photos.

•  Working lights and working front torch are required.
  • Front handle must be movable.

NEW Additions:

First Order Hand binders.

There is a link to the image for the support tab in the L3 text, it's the same with the TFA

support tab

5 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

There is a link to the image for the support tab in the L3 text, it's the same with the TFA

support tab

Yes I am aware of the link, maybe I should have been a little clearer on what I had meant. :)

The front facing image could have the tabs in place without the need to use the gallery or link.

The same would go for an updated TD showing better detail.

If we want the best representation, the model images should be taken from a centurion approved model.

We can still have an extended gallery for close ups, but that is of no use if someone has simply downloaded the CRL via PDF and the links are then gone.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Sly11:

The center-top of the chest plate is recessed and black on the side and upward facing edges.

Might just be me having learned English as a second language, but wouldn't it be more accurate/easier to comprehend to have something along the lines of: "and has upward facing edges"? Not that I know exactly what's talked about, but that sentence sounded a bit off to me. Since you said pointing out typos is welcome, I thought I should mention it. If this is just me, feel free to ignore it :smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Morgi said:

Might just be me having learned English as a second language, but wouldn't it be more accurate/easier to comprehend to have something along the lines of: "and has upward facing edges"? Not that I know exactly what's talked about, but that sentence sounded a bit off to me. Since you said pointing out typos is welcome, I thought I should mention it. If this is just me, feel free to ignore it :smiley-sw013:

I agree that the description of the center detail isn't great. I had to read it a couple of times to understand it myself.

We need a better description for it, perhaps a few more words can help.

"The top center of the chest plate has a recessed section. The upward facing surface and sides of this have black details which can be painted or decals."

• Like 1

Just with the helmet should we also include

Helmet

• The clip greeblies must be the correct TLJ version and do not completely fill the recess areas (as they are shorter than TFA)

Not sure how far you want to go with blaster details, there are a few differences, cocking lever either side, also slot, end cap has a slightly different tapper.

F-11D Blaster

• Blaster may be scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.
  • · Details to be painted black, white and silver per reference photos.
  • Blaster may have a picatinny rail on right side of barrel 
  • Blaster may have a sling attached

• Rear sight is painted black
  • D-Ring shall be present on the rear end cap and painted white
  • 3-D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

• Front handle must be movable
  • Blaster must have a picatinny rail on front side of barrel (majority have this detail)

F-11D Blaster Rifle (Heavy)

• Blaster may be scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.
  • Similar to standard F-11D Blaster with extended stock attached.
  •  Details to be painted black, white and silver per reference photos.
  • Blaster may have a picatinny rail on right side of barrel 

• Rear sight is painted white
  • 3-D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

• Front handle must be movable
  • Blaster must have a picatinny rail on front side of barrel 

TFA TK riotbaton.png

Riot Baton
  • The baton has a white base with two black triangles on both sides, a silver pommel, black side grips, and a silver handle perpendicular to the base.
  • The end of the base has an extension roughly 1 foot long with 5 silver bands equally spaced apart.
  • There is a black strip running down the center of both sides of the extension.
  • At the end of the extension, there are two white half cylinder arms each with 5 silver bands equally spaced apart. The end of the half-cylinders are angled at roughly 45 degrees.

3-D printed riot baton can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

• Riot shield and riot baton must both be present.
  • Pauldron, backpack, ammo pouches and ammo vest shall not be worn with riot baton/riot shield combination.
  • Baton should have working lights, down length of the both sides of the barrel and top of rear housing, center of the black triangle area
  • tlj1.png

Electroprod

• Blaster may be scratch-built or 3D printed.
  • Details to be painted black, white and silver per reference photos.

There is a small tube which runs from halfway of the shaft to head.

3-D printed electroprods can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

• Electroprod must have working lights, rows of red in top silver housing and blue in end prongs.

• Like 1

Yes I think at centurion we can push for the finer details on the blasters for sure.

Electro Prod and Riot Batton additions look good