All pieces coming together

Dalma

I have been gathering all the things I'll need for my Stormtrooper ANH armor (all thanks to@tigresa and her amazing support. Without her I couldn't have donde anything, gracias.) I just only want to know if any of you would add anything more to the list and to anounce that my costume is finally ready, only have to comission it now.

I currently have ready to purchase:

The ANH armor kit

The E-11 blaster

The holster

The canvas belt

The neck seal

The undersuit

The boots

The gloves

As I said I believe its everything already included and, again, a big shoutout to tigresa.

Hola, parece que ya tienes todo listo. Y entiendo que vas a comisionar la confección de la armadura cierto? 

Personalmente, te recomiendo que revises los niveles L2 y L3 del CRL  y que procures que la persona que va a trabajar tu kit, lo haga con un

buen nivel de acurasidad. que te ajuste bien todo para que te sientes y te veas lo mejor posible.

Suerte y esperamos ver algunas fotos pronto y estamos para ayudarte en todas tus dudas.

Suerte !!  :salute:

Hello, it seems that you have everything ready.  I understand that you are going to commission the making of the armor right ?

Personally, I recommend that you check levels L2 and L3 of the CRL and get the person who will work your kit that be carefull with a

Good level of accurasy. Be sure that everything fits you well so that you feel and look your best.

Good luck and we hope to see some photos soon and remember we are here to help you with all your doubts.

Good Luck !!  

Edited by TKSpartan
word correction

3 hours ago, Dalma said:

No, lo voy a intentar hacer yo con las piezas desmontadas. Aunque al principio pensé lo que tu dices, creo que es mejor montarla uno mismo, así le tienes aun mas cariño

Exactamente, Buena suerte, en ese caso te recomiendo el siguiente link para que tengas en cuenta los materiales para tu construccion.

tambien  puedes abrir un BuildThread en el foro para recibir consejos y puedas hacer tus consultas.

Exactly, Good luck, in that case I recommend you  the following link to take into account the materials for your project.

You could  also open a BuildThread in the forum to receive advice and you can ask all your questions.

Saludos

48 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Exactamente, Buena suerte, en ese caso te recomiendo el siguiente link para que tengas en cuenta los materiales para tu construccion.

tambien  puedes abrir un BuildThread en el foro para recibir consejos y puedas hacer tus consultas.

Exactly, Good luck, in that case I recommend you  the following link to take into account the materials for your project.

You could  also open a BuildThread in the forum to receive advice and you can ask all your questions.

Saludos

Muchisimas gracias :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, tigresa said:

We will organize Whatsapp armor partie to assemble it in L3 accurate when he has his armour at home.

I'm sure that he will be a good "assemblist" :laugh1:

Looking forward to seeing the photos, Carolina!!  :popcorn:

6 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Looking forward to seeing the photos, Carolina!!  :popcorn:

When Covid-19 finish and post office will run again, we will begin and he will put photos, of course :smiley-sw013:

But I think this will still take a few months :56pullhair:

• Like 1