CONTEST! (New Builders Only)

justjoseph63

For those of you who have an existing, UNFINISHED OT (Original Trilogy) TK build thread here here (started on or before 3/22/20) on the FISD and are aiming for higher levels (Expert Infantry and Centurion) the Command Staff is offering up some items to help get you there!  These include:

1.  A set of flexible hand guards as required for Level 3.  Choice of Stunt or Hero (alternative) style.

2.  A complete set of screen accurate hardware (split rivets, cap rivets, TD screws and ear screws). 

3.  A 6 x 9" (12 x 21 cm) hard-cover TK themed journal to jot down notes during your build.

4.  Once you have submitted and been approved at Expert Infantry level, you will be sent an official FISD patch and Rocker tab.

So what's the catch, you say?  No catch.  To win this package, all you have to do is provide a link to your build thread and guess what number we have in mind (hint-  it's between 1 and 1000).  If you have trouble providing a link just let us know.

Here is the lowdown:

1.  Must have an existing build thread here on the FISD started on or before March 22nd, 2020 (and provide a link).  If you have trouble doing this, just contact a staff member.

2.  Must be a FIRST TIME builder.

3.  Contest ends April 23rd2020.  Winner will be announced on April 24th.

4.  Open to all future TKs world-wide.

5.  You must post up your guess ON THIS THREAD One guess per future trooper!!

List of current guesses at bottom of post, and good luck to you all!!

Stunt                                               (or)                                    Alternative (Hero)

8hIadqF.jpg?1     mTTHQgP.jpg?2  

Notebook                                                                                          Hardware

Pqbbilf.jpg?3                orXlTI7.jpg?2

FISD Patch                                             Expert Infantry Rocker tab

(Goes right above the patch)

bTYwWqm.jpg           56EU1qb.jpg?1

GUESSES:

1.  LEGOeatPokemon (Jonas)-  381

2.  Artshot-  723

3.  Dielotski-  555

4.  1nfern0-  421

• Like 5

I'm interested!

Although I feel I am almost done and have soon anyways gotten ahold of the required things, it can't hurt to have extras.

My main interest though is the patches and notebook.

Can I still enter as I started mid october and is not quite done yet?

If so, could the number be.... 381?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LEGOeatPokemon said:

Can I still enter as I started mid october and is not quite done yet?

Of course!  Your guess has been recorded, sir!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I technically do not qualify for the comp since I haven’t started my build thread yet. Although technically I have been getting soft parts since the beginning of last month. I’m still waiting for BBB day :(

Although I plan on going straight for Centurion right off the bat and have been collecting the needed parts piece-meal.

Edited by TheDecisiveRaindrop
  • Like 1

My build has sadly stalled for the past couple of months for health reasons, but hoping to get back to it this week! It’s definitely a slow burn. 

While the current build is ESB, ultimately I’d love to be able to switch between ANH stunt, HWT, and ESB.

Gotta be true to the OG stormie and guess 421!

• Like 1

UPDATE:  To give more folks a chance, the build start date has been changed to March 22.  If you have started on or before that date you are now eligible to guess the number and win the swag.  Other rules still apply.

And we have a winner!  I will be sending them a PM, and the name will be announced in the Newsletter.  Congrats, and thanks to all those who participated!  :salute:

On 2/25/2020 at 9:41 AM, justjoseph63 said:

3.  Contest ends April 23rd2020.  Winner will be announced on April 24th.

Closed early 

• 10 months later...
On 2/12/2021 at 1:03 PM, tat2trooper said:

Where can I get a FISD patch?

One for trade here

On 2/12/2021 at 12:03 AM, tat2trooper said:

Where can I get a FISD patch?

I can hook you up with one, just PM me.