You guessed it, another Newbie!

Hello troopers!

My name is Jeremy, but everyone calls me by my last name “Biddle”. I have recently started work on my first kit ever and I am loving every second of It so far. I have a jsin/kb props jet trooper kit(yeah, we fly now!) that I am planning to goto the 501st with. So far I have the helmet near complete and the armor should be coming in sometime within the next couple months. I know the jet trooper is really new and no CRL is in place for it yet, but I was referred here from a Carolina Garrison member to hopefully help with that! I really look forward to getting to know some if you and to learn as much as I can along the way! 

Cheers and MTFBWY!

EDIT: Photos added!

9882FAF2-BB0B-404A-B851-9616C26E425C.jpeg

420A78BA-B461-4BAA-86BD-7723FD5EA08F.jpeg

Edited by Supreme_Leader_66
To add photos.
  • Like 4

Hey Jeremy and welcome to FISD:salute:

Really looking forward seeing the build and what the kit looks like and the helmet almost complete eh? Well then PICS please:jc_doublethumbup:

Also be sure to start a build thread as that will help greatly in making this a 501st costume:salute:

• Like 1

Hi Jeremy and welcome to the FISD! Not sure that the Jet Trooper will end up here. It seems likely that it will fall to Spec Ops, so it is probably worthwhile for you to create an account and post up over there! https://specops501st.com/

1 hour ago, TheSwede said:

Hey Jeremy and welcome to FISD:salute:

Really looking forward seeing the build and what the kit looks like and the helmet almost complete eh? Well then PICS please:jc_doublethumbup:

Also be sure to start a build thread as that will help greatly in making this a 501st costume:salute:

I tried to upload a photo but it was too large! I’ll scale one down when I get home and make sure and post it up! Should I start a build thread here? As lucnak mentioned I may be getting dropped in the Spec Ops. Thanks for the warm welcome!

1 hour ago, lucnak said:

Hi Jeremy and welcome to the FISD! Not sure that the Jet Trooper will end up here. It seems likely that it will fall to Spec Ops, so it is probably worthwhile for you to create an account and post up over there! https://specops501st.com/

That would make sense! With it being so new and myself being new I had no idea where to start so they said this would be the best place to start. I’ll head over there and make a account too, thanks for the heads up and warm welcome!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Ah yes, probably SpecOps. Anyway, for uploading photos I recommend using a hosting site such as Imgur, works a treat...even at SpecOpsB)

I just emailed them to myself and it gave me the option to resize! I’m I over at spec ops now too.

Edited by Supreme_Leader_66
  • Like 2

Welcome. I seen your intro over on Spec Ops but this area is very good too. 

the jet trooper definitely WILL NOT end up on FISD but that’s alright, people here are still very knowledgeable of hard armor costumes.

Welcome aboard Biddle.
We may be the shiny white stormtroopers but love that shiny red Jet trooper build.
Definitely keep us in the loop on how your approval goes sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk