TerribleBens R1TK adventure

TerribleBen

5 hours ago, TerribleBen said:

TK-10545 reporting for duty! Approved today!

Congratulations Ben, welcome to Legion and FISD as an approved member.

next step if you haven't already is to apply for 501st access once your legion account is updated. This will give you more access on the forums.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TerribleBen said:

TK-10545 reporting for duty! Approved today!

Congratulations Ben!!!! This has been a great build to follow and your dedication to make it top notch paid off. Looking sharp! Welcome to the ranks! Best of luck with your new armor and hope you get to troop very soon! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have an update to my build after my first troop!  Velcro is not enough to hold the tdet and back belt securely!!!  I’m going with snaps before my next troop in may!  Having fun with all the younglings. Smiles and hi 5s are the best!!  Pics to follow….

• Like 1

Congrats on your first troop. Test wearing and trooper wearing can definitely be two different things. 

I have found there are two types of velcro, industrial tends to hold a little better which may be an option. 

• 1 month later...

So after my T Det and the rear part of the belt fell off on my first troop I had to remount it! I had industrial velcro holding it but not strong enough. I put four snaps on it and its much more solid now!!!!img%5Dimg%5Dimg%5Dimg%5Dimg%5D

Edited by TerribleBen
  • Like 1

Nice fix, I find snaps just hold a lot better in places that need to be a little more secure and especially those you can't see.

Although it is screen accurate, (well at least in Solo) to have your back plate hanging down ;) :laugh1:

CountdownToSolo_3_COVER.jpg.025fe54dade343782075441e203f4874.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TerribleBen said:

That’s funny!!!!!

What was even funnier was that picture was also used for a topps card and it wasn't noticed 

Screenshot_20220425-193244_Google.thumb.jpg.93f6f9c187e733e2ffdbf967a836d64a.jpg

• Like 2

• 6 months later...