FISD Coins - How Many Do You Have?

gmrhodes13

OK, here is what I was able to find in my bin, but I'm missing a baggy or something as there are coins I know I had several of but can't find anymore.

What I'm missing and can't seem to find

- Joint MEPD/FISD Coin

What I'm missing and never had

- Pride

- 1.1 Silver (3 knuckle)

- 1.1 Gold (3 knuckle)

- v8 gold (FOTK version)

I have like 5 versions at least that say "1st" or "First" of the regular coin, but at some point should educate myself on which is which in terms of "version" numbers. I think I'm missing a certain version of gold EI too, but am not sure which.

I have easily over 100 coins, so have stock to trade for what I'm missing, though as you might imagine some coins like the gold ones I only have 1 each and they are not up for trade, nor are my 1.0 coins as they are super hard to find.

image.png

• Like 3

So the question comes up often about how to differentiate FISD coins.  Especially the earlier ones.  It is certainly difficult.  Here is a breakdown for everyone on how you can identify what you have.

V1 and V1.1 are the only two versions that have the fist on the back of the coin.  V1 is a larger fist with 3 knuckles showing.  V1.1 has smaller fist with 2 knuckles showing.

V2 and V2.1 are the harder ones to differentiate.  Both started using the E-11s on the back.  Both of them say "First" instead of "1st" on the front of the coin. The real only way to tell them apart is V2.1 has thicker text and the blue on the back of the coin is darker.

2.2 and 2.3 (newer coin).  The easiest way to tell these apart is they both now say "1st" but the 2.3 has a black elbow and the 2.2's arm is all white.

Even after someone reads this I can promise you that it will still seem confusing.  Anyway, I hope this helps you Paul in figuring out what you have.  This goes for everyone else as well. 

OK, here is what I have as best I can tell:

v1 - 1ea

v1.1 - 3ea

v2 / v2.1 - 10ea, but I can't tell which version I have TBH.  They all look the same.  I'm guessing they are v2

v2.2 - 10ea

v2.3 - 10ea

FOTK silver - 6

Riot - 4

Phasma - 3

5th Anniv - 4

10th Anniv - 8

2018 Command - 12 (bronzed)

2019 Command - 1 (purple)

Attache - 6

Attache Gold - 2

Pride - 0

Large OTTK - 6

Large FOTK - 4

Large Antique - 10

FISD/MEPD Joint - 0.  I used to have a bunch, they are now lost somewhere.

Whew - took me 30 minutes to sort through it all.  

The ones I really want are then some more v1 as spares, a some v2.1 so again I have some for me & the archives, a pride coin, probably 4 MEPD/FISD joint.   I'd also like a gold of each type if I can get it.  I have a few that I acquired in trade, but ideally I'd have one each.  

1 hour ago, Daetrin said:

OK, here is what I have as best I can tell:

v1 - 1ea

v1.1 - 3ea

v2 / v2.1 - 10ea, but I can't tell which version I have TBH.  They all look the same.  I'm guessing they are v2

v2.2 - 10ea

v2.3 - 10ea

FOTK silver - 6

Riot - 4

Phasma - 3

5th Anniv - 4

10th Anniv - 8

2018 Command - 12 (bronzed)

2019 Command - 1 (purple)

Attache - 6

Attache Gold - 2

Pride - 0

Large OTTK - 6

Large FOTK - 4

Large Antique - 10

FISD/MEPD Joint - 0.  I used to have a bunch, they are now lost somewhere.

Whew - took me 30 minutes to sort through it all.  

The ones I really want are then some more v1 as spares, a some v2.1 so again I have some for me & the archives, a pride coin, probably 4 MEPD/FISD joint.   I'd also like a gold of each type if I can get it.  I have a few that I acquired in trade, but ideally I'd have one each.  

I couldn't imagine what this treasure chest looks like in person!

• Like 1

These are just the FISD ones.  I also have a bunch of MEPD, IOC, CTN, garrison and Legion ones, plus one-offs that I have received from places special to me that I have visited like China and Hawaii or from people special to me like Bolivia.

Also, I've given away probably 50% of what I have as gifts throughout the years as thank-yous and tokens of friendship and appreciation.   I tend to prefer to keep a few coins for myself, but the rest are for gifts.

So the question comes up often about how to differentiate FISD coins.  Especially the earlier ones.  It is certainly difficult.  Here is a breakdown for everyone on how you can identify what you have.

V1 and V1.1 are the only two versions that have the fist on the back of the coin.  V1 is a larger fist with 3 knuckles showing.  V1.1 has smaller fist with 2 knuckles showing.

V2 and V2.1 are the harder ones to differentiate.  Both started using the E-11s on the back.  Both of them say "First" instead of "1st" on the front of the coin. The real only way to tell them apart is V2.1 has thicker text and the blue on the back of the coin is darker.

2.2 and 2.3 (newer coin).  The easiest way to tell these apart is they both now say "1st" but the 2.3 has a black elbow and the 2.2's arm is all white.

Even after someone reads this I can promise you that it will still seem confusing.  Anyway, I hope this helps you Paul in figuring out what you have.  This goes for everyone else as well. 

Maybe you could send me one of each version so I could see it more clearly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not official ones, as far as I know.

Are there unofficial ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

A first wave/alpha 75 Anovos coin. I am fairly certain there isn’t an official Legion one, but one of the FB build groups may have made one.

I don't recall getting one.  I have the Alpha 75 patch, but no coin AFAIK.  Would be great to see a picture of it.

I'm not a prolific collector by any means, but I've snagged a few in my 2ish years in the Legion and FISD.

R6AeLNI.jpg

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Big thank you to Paul @Daetrin I get to add these to my FISD coin collection 

20200319_085806.jpg

• Like 3