FISD Coins - How Many Do You Have?

gmrhodes13

FISD Coins - How Many Do You Have?

I was going through my bag of merchandise yesterday and for a person that really doesn't collect coins I noticed I do have a few, especially FISD coins which then had me interested in finding out how many FISD coins are there out there. 

So I headed on to the 501st coin database (you can find here https://trading.501st.com/index.php) and WOW I was a little surprised, albeit there are a lot of variant coins, anniversary, EIB, command etc but seems I've got a ways to go if I wanted to try and collect them all and I don't have enough testicles or arms for them all :lol:

QCs8dAP.jpg

Not that impressive at the moment.

ZUBMY1J.jpg

So how many coins do you have ?

• Like 1

I have nearly the same collection as you do Glen, have a few others and don't have the Riot Trooper coin though.

I have all from this past year except the gold OT EIB, my gold EIB from the last run Wyatt did with the 3D dies (so shiny)... but I don't actually do all that much collecting, most have been gifted to me or were trades with Garrison members.

Edited by Harbinger
  • Like 1

I keep the ones that mean the most in a display box on the wall.  I have 2 of most of them so that I can show the obverse/reverse of each, but I have a ton more that I just don't have the wall space to display.  

obGwaO5.jpg

• Like 1

I am not much of a collector so just these 4 (same coins just flipped I only have 1 of each)

NFi8Wi2.jpg

Think its a full set of 2018 (normal, EIB, staff) and then the 2019 staff coin on the right.

The only other coins I have is a pair of these:
Mo0iYTY.jpg

These are the first coin run my Garrison did that I remember since I joined, there may have been one just before I joined but not 100% on that one.

• Like 1

Sadly, I have had little to no luck finding older FISD.  The oldest one I have is the joint FISD/Mos Eisley PD coin.  All my other coins are made late 2018 to present, excluding any of the special versions like Command Staff.  Always looking though.

Not making any collection, just received as a gift and bought some of them that really like . and a "V" Buck from Fortnite Video game as well  :laugh1:

XitRWqySH7wA0jh8BgUHfetCgVoxuuMJTsWk1uRc7IhvEO_IrborXNBVlFdCkysXWC_Y0KwSdiJClAUKOkFm0Qh4_QGeK3tWEBA86Cd_Fr6Jhy7rKeavSSm6Wnv294r081r7oVK6TVM_Kk6Z1Fw8HneHu0obhwoGrKcUQRmEH5touDaE8d3IODX9ADxtbxomWH_JfwVpUsuRqtHqnG-8a_YxID5TpQIv6raMHCTjFI8UrXlOsI-nLk3RJtF3zqMNx_vMlhBPCUAeSZ_6vGh1exauz6lY-K8qGt3Xj_4hLrSzzQ3SZovawN5pOnI-z4RB8XjQcd9tdOn0j1_SgLo1TZpEY5yTBIAa4x6wlG4YW7UY-UFY_6jEP_WiIeiwNr9Zc9D_cWcdiLTIYMgK3Nh_OWVahlXK855NPo7PBN_iJq8qVsZKn3VOH6hWYXZKy6CSLsHH9eikOFc9nMvDcFLjw0JPKOYw1kTZaRR-qIr43Y1CeZ7DyMFtCMe3Qi6bg0FpTTGvnK0BM66EClAEAG8pAteNaP-Das1h7k3Qvh7huhHZRoy3EWZFxdeijjGppgokS0K0Otkp1QVxv1_bCQ0BGsGdFU-Hf3CgNeN7d6S7Raw3zLl4w6tjQrGdBAQXv8Ceh4XN2mv42PZ81UpQoWbHhue709snUFOps4qdiUCrJq_huYymHN1Rrkc=w1680-h950-no&key=6e725f8b24206657114b37d26859607956952c1f512a63354dd28255fdaf33f1

That Costa Rica one is on my list of needs if you ever feel like unloading it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sadly, I have had little to no luck finding older FISD.  The oldest one I have is the joint FISD/Mos Eisley PD coin.  All my other coins are made late 2018 to present, excluding any of the special versions like Command Staff.  Always looking though.

It’s very hard to start now and get older coins. Nobody wants to trade them for newer coins and the market is flooded with newer coins.

• Like 1

I’ll have a look at what I have tonight and post up. Sadly I don’t have as many as I would like but that is a mission for this year.

35 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

I have most of these, but not all. I'll have to check my bin this weekend and see, as most are stored away.  

You may have to let me know if you have spares, think the coin bug just bit me :laugh1:

Edited by gmrhodes13

1 minute ago, starsaber25 said:

This is where I am at currently.  I really wish I had more of course.  The older ones are getting very difficult.

zWiutB2.jpg

Excuse-me-Drooling-Meme.jpg

1 hour ago, darthcue said:

I only have one FISD coin...

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Gotta start somewhere ;) 

Finally found the time to get a photo taken and uploaded:

6qXTm9b.jpg

FISD stuff on top, everything else on the bottom. Over half of these were gifts... not bad for a little over two years in the Legion.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

Don't know how i managed to miss getting that second in from the top row coin.

I certainly have the other variant.

The EIB gold one?  It is one of the most beautiful coins ever made. One of the favorites in my collection

• Like 2