R1TK WIP

TerribleBen

Update to my WIP.  Ordered boots and gloves from IB and hope to get them this year =)  with all the stuff going on in China.  Ordered my undershirt and knee gaskets from Darkside closet. Ordering my armor from 850 soon. Will start a build page as soon as I start work on my Black Series bucket.  Thnx for all help and advise. TerribleBen

IMG_0234.jpg

Can't wait to see your progress. 

Wheres the blaster from? You gonna convert it to a E-11 R1 or keep it OT?

I ordered my armor from 850 aswell, so whenever it decides to come in, we could be 850 R1TK Build thread battle buddies haha

I definitely will  be watching your build. The E11 is off etsy. 50 bucks free shipping.  Lots of filling and sanding. Came with a busted and cracked trigger housing. Had to repair. Wasnt expecting to do so much but I will be more thorough with my next one. I think it will pass a three foot test but I know I could have done better.  First one in my new collection =) I will keep it OT it was something to do while I waited for parts to start on my bucket. The CRLs shows a DLT-19 heavy blaster is allowed. I also like the T21 light repeater and have seen them with R1TKs so we will see. I will go for armor and induction to the 501 before deciding. Cheers

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So here comes the questions.   I'm painting my bucket and starting to trim my armor pieces while the paint is drying. The question is how much return edge on the posterior piece and chest/back armor. The cod piece is marked clearly. Also should I fit the armor after I receive my undershirt?  Thanks for all the help and suggestion.