Thoughts about this blaster?

Hi all

I've been looking for a blaster for my ANH stunt kit and found this.  I know that Doopy doos is the first choice for most troopers.  But because I live in Australia, I thought this might be a good alternative (if it is 501st accurate) so I would not be paying a fortune in exchange rates and shipping fees.

Here are the links:-

etsy ------------

I don't know why their esty site charges more than their website?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

The blaster image they show it appears to have mold lines down the back of the barrel BUT the parts image shows it to be 3D printed? Just be waring with printed blasters as they do require a bit of work to get rid of all the print lines.

I would suggest staying with recommended suppliers, you'll find lots of threads on blaster makers.

For down under you could try TDK Props https://www.facebook.com/TDK-Props-537706609725029/

Some other threads:

• Like 1

Hi there

Not sure which state you’re in (I’m in VIC), but TDK Props gets my vote too.

Tom’s a garrison mate so I’m probably a bit biased. Quite a few troopers in our garrison carry his weapons and they look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Beside of that, the photos are very confusing because the finished blaster in the first photo is the copy of a Bapty (used by the Sandtroopers in Tunisia), while the kit-photo shows a different 3D-printed kit.