Blaster with light

ImperialLoyalty342

I got this ANH e11 blaster from a Facebook maker https://www.facebook.com/RoadToDreamsByPV/ with lights and sound for less than 100$. I usually carry a DLT19 and holster the e11 but with the electronics, It so much better. The maker also makes them out of wood pieces so its nice and realistic weight. By far the best priced blaster I’ve seen around with light and sound.

This is truly an awesome blaster, especially since it is made from wood and therefore lightweight and PERFECT for long troops!  While this particular E-11 would be 100% acceptable at Expert Infantry level, unfortunately it can not be passed at Centurion level as there is no cocking handle.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

This is truly an awesome blaster, especially since it is made from wood and therefore lightweight and PERFECT for long troops!  While this particular E-11 would be 100% acceptable at Expert Infantry level, unfortunately it can not be passed at Centurion level as there is no cocking handle.

Ah alright. Still good for the price. I may be able to make modifications 

• 2 months later...
On 2/12/2020 at 11:37 PM, ImperialLoyalty342 said:

Ah alright. Still good for the price. I may be able to make modifications 

I have an extra black resin one (full scale) that I can send to you, Mason.  No charge, just pay postage.  PM me if interested.

KNqPeM4.jpg?2

• Like 2