First order boots!

Sebastian chava6

Can't go wrong with Imperial boots, my pair going on to their 5th year and hardly any wear. Many go 1/2 a size up as some find they are a little small on sizing.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giskard8 said:

Imperial Boots for sure, but with the new virus ravaging China their production might run in to serious delay.

Good call, Arthur.Ā 

IMPORTANT UPDATE PRODUCTION /SHIPPING impact of COVID-19

Our main studio ( where we consolidate everything ) is partially open; we are able to work there a couple of days a week and we will focus on shipping then. Our transporter is back at work, however some of their people is still not back and exit customs are much slower than usual. We expect some slight delays with shipping.

We produced non stop in December and January and built up a reasonable stock allowing us to fulfill a bulk of the orders coming our way (shoes, clothes, accessoriesā€¦) Unfortunately some local restrictions prevent us to resume work in our shoe making and cloth making workshop. If an order is impacted we will let you know by email.

ā€” NOTEā€”

WeĀ  do our very best to get your order out of the door as soon as possible. Fridays are Shipping Day, tracking numbers updated on Tuesdays.

Shipping starts at the end of the Wave and we strive to get most or all orders shipped between Waves. Based on the items you order and what we have in stock, it may take up to 4 weeks to make the clothing, shoes, accessories etcā€¦ to complete a particular order. We thank you for your patience.

1. We are not responsible for customs and duty fees and/or delays,
  2. We cannot guarantee shipping dates; we do our best the ship most orders between waves,
  3. You will be issued a your tracking number. Once this email is sent your order will be marked as ā€œcompletedā€.

As usual should need assistance with your order you can contact Vincent viaĀ email.

-ImperialBoots

So there's that. I'm unsure if you can actually purchase anything at the moment. I just tried. All the payment options via Paypal (the only option) gives a fatal error. Will try again tomorrow. Paypal isn't down, as I just made an order for my gasket earlier in the day.Ā  Sent an email to Vincent about it.

FML the damn site just billed me three times over.

Fixed. If you get an error on the site, just give it 15 minutes. Paypal is being slow.

Edited by Junos