RESOLVED!!!

ABS80

8 hours ago, ABS80 said:

Ok the problem is i'm not getting any emails from Gmail accounts, not sure why never had this problem before.

Mark (AP)

Hi mark,

Have you set up another gmail "test account" to see if you can receive that way?

Also have you checked to see that you are logged into a google account, they may have some issue themselves that is causing the problem.

I know if i log in on a different device i get an email stating is it me, if not click link etc etc.

1 hour ago, Sly11 said:

Hi mark,

Have you set up another gmail "test account" to see if you can receive that way?

Also have you checked to see that you are logged into a google account, they may have some issue themselves that is causing the problem.

I know if i log in on a different device i get an email stating is it me, if not click link etc etc.

Yes I opened a new gmail account as a test and I get all emails no problem, but in my hotmail not getting emails from gmail .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ABS80 said:

Yes I opened a new gmail account as a test and I get all emails no problem, but in my hotmail not getting emails from gmail .

Maybe you should write to Hotmail for support let them know of the problem?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Assistance Support.

Regarding on our descussion Earler you're Un able to recieved any Email from a Gmail domain, Whe already verfy that there is no issue on your Hotmail account, For this one mark what i can suggest is to contact google support cause there is a possibilty that the issue is within the Gmail account not in the hotmail account

Trying to figurre this out, not sure if I should just change to a new gmail account which works fine

2 hours ago, ABS80 said:

Trying to figurre this out, not sure if I should just change to a new gmail account which works fine

I think It could be a good idea for business, to have more than one contact email account. 

Or multiple communication ways like FB messenger, Whatssap, and email. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

Thanks Mark, I have reverted your email back to the original in the vetted sellers list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1