TK Helmet Interiors

Its an mrce, thats the wireless wallmart voice changer board stripper out of the unit and I bought two AA battery holders to hold 3 batteries so I had room in one to put a on/off button in it.

I just used a hardhat liner, I didn't want padding in there. I live in Florida, it gets hot, I wanted as much room for air to circulate as possible. I have to get some fans in there before summer hits.

dtC9swR.jpg

ygZxeIR.jpg

YyopJ19.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Here's some pics of my AP.

------------

Basically, it's 2 Blakläder kneepads cut into pieces, and glued inside. And a piece of foam just over my nose ridge. Comfy and snug. And I suspect the lenses won't fog up much as well. :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

• 3 weeks later...
IowaTrooper said:
Thanks man. :-)

I've finally finished the inside of mine. I used the knee pads and part of the Hard Hat liner.

fsdCQv2.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13

For those of you who used knee pads, how many pads did you have to purchase?

What is D-MAC padding and where does one get it?

Thanks.

D-MAC is a member on this forum, he has access to knee pads that are mostly only available in the UK and ships to anyone in need. Usually only one set is needed, and you will most likely have a small amount left over.

You can follow this link to his latest thread: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=5653

Good luck with your project.

Here are some pics of the interior of my lid which is an AP

N2GNPUP.jpg

ZcEITPU.jpg

jExEKat.jpg

tHBRUzv.jpg

and a link to a previos topic with the photos and an explanation to all the parts inside it

Edited by gmrhodes13

binkx02 said:

Here are some pics of the interior of my lid which is an A

and a link to a previos topic with the photos and an explanation to all the parts inside it

Very nice!

Edited by gmrhodes13

Not the best of pics, but should give you an idea of what you are looking for.

100_2921.jpg

100_2920.jpg

Ahhh is the changer that does a Boushh like sound???

Would any of our US brothers be willing to get these and post to the UK as we cant get anything like this in the UK at all! We cant even get anything like the little radio shack amps and they dont ship top the UK.

I would be very interested in a voice changer if it is the one has the boushh sound for my Zuckuss costume. If someone is willing can you PM me .. I can pay you via paypal.

cranky said:

Here´s mine:

I used kneepads that I cut pieces of and hotglued them to the interior. Works like a charm.

I used one set of fans I bought here on the forum (they are 80mm CPU-fans), I also installed two more fans (40mm) which I connected to a small switch then to a 9 volt battery (one battery for each fan). Fans are from a local computer store, and the switches are available in most stores selling electrical gadgets (Radioshack etc.)

what kind of knee pads did you use i like the look

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

No fooling. Mine's pretty much empty but for three pads. Anyone willing to pimp buckets for others? :)

• Like 1

Ahhh is the changer that does a Boushh like sound???

Would any of our US brothers be willing to get these and post to the UK as we cant get anything like this in the UK at all! We cant even get anything like the little radio shack amps and they dont ship top the UK.

I would be very interested in a voice changer if it is the one has the boushh sound for my Zuckuss costume. If someone is willing can you PM me .. I can pay you via paypal.

Nathan Diz is heading over to the US- I'm sure he'd pick one up for you otherwise I'm at Dragon-con later in the year I'll grab one for you.

Well Mine is not fancy.........

9GgGHwU.jpg

v2QUKqm.jpg

But i think i kight pimp out my new AP when it gets here.

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 5 years later...