Hello there

Coyote

Been wanting to make some trooper armor for a long time! Been going through all the beginner threads and trying not to get overwhelmed lol. Wanted to start with TFA build, but looking at some of the pinned posts I figure I might wanna start at a more beginner-friendly level. Happy to be here!

Welcome to the FISD!!

If you haven done so I would start by reading this section here!

You’ll find just about everything you think of when it comes to getting started and your armor needs! You'll also find a very useful checklist that our Deployment Officer Just Joseph of what you’ll need other then that amazing white shiny stuff. I found that personally it came in extremely helpful for my build.

Once that has been all decided upon then I would dive into our EIB / Centurion sections and find out which a little extra effort you can get on screen accuracy.

Hope that helps point you in the right direction, I know its a ton of information and a good size financial commitment  so if any other questions come up feel free to ask.

Its why we’re here “ Troopers helping Troopers”

Best of luck in your journey.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Coyote said:

Been wanting to make some trooper armor for a long time! Been going through all the beginner threads and trying not to get overwhelmed lol. Wanted to start with TFA build, but looking at some of the pinned posts I figure I might wanna start at a more beginner-friendly level. Happy to be here!

Hey AJ welcome to the FISD. FOTK isn't too bad. Yea it's a bit advance than the OTTK (older TKs) but there are plenty of build threads and countless folks here to help. 

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD AJ!

Looks like you have been given some very good information, so it's time to research for you.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, it's a pretty overwhelming data bank of information here and we have plenty of knowledgeable troopers standing by to answer your questions.

Enjoy your journey.

Hi there and welcome!

I found the FOTK isn’t too rough to build. It’s a little more than an OTTK like some have said, but all armor takes time and work. That being said, the bigger challenge right now is availability of kit suppliers for the FOTK. I’d highly recommend with FOTK and any kit you want to go with to check out the approved vetted vendors list Found here

We are here to support you as well!

• 3 weeks later...