New recruit here!!

Hey guys my name is sebastian and can't wait to join the 501st in the future. I just recently got my FOTK armor and all I need is my helmet and boots unfortunately lol. However, I'm still not giving up my process on joining the 501st. Just wanna say hello and can't wait to meet great people within this community. I live in Orange County, California btw lol.

• Like 2

Hey guys my name is sebastian and can't wait to join the 501st in the future. I just recently got my FOTK armor and all I need is my helmet and boots unfortunately lol. However, I'm still not giving up my process on joining the 501st. Just wanna say hello and can't wait to meet great people within this community. I live in Orange County, California btw lol.

Great to see another FOTK in the making. Your kit fits you really well and once you get your boots and bucket you should be an easy approval.

Look forward to seeing that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hello Sebastian,

Welcome to FISD. You might want to take more we have a trading section on the forum, keep watching and you might find what you are looking for there.

Good luck.

Hi Sebastian and welcome to FISD.
Good luck in sourcing the remainder of your kit and if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. We are here to assist you where we can.
Once again, welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Great to see you got your helmet - one step closer!

Your boots will be with you in no time and then you’ll be ready to submit for approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro