Gonna take the plunge soon

Hello JR! Don't mind me I'm just creeping on other Arizona prospective members. I'm a TK with the Dune Sea Garrison down in Phoenix but I'm no stranger to Flagstaff. In fact, I was born there! I'm originally from just down the road in Winslow but I've been the Valley for most of my life now. I spent five years living in Flagstaff while I went to NAU and I sure do miss it a lot! It seems like you're pretty familar here and with the Dune Sea forums, so that's awesome. I was just wondering if you have received your kit yet and started a build thread? I look forward to seeing your work!

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 7:51 PM, GoofTrooper said:

Hello JR! Don't mind me I'm just creeping on other Arizona prospective members. I'm a TK with the Dune Sea Garrison down in Phoenix but I'm no stranger to Flagstaff. In fact, I was born there! I'm originally from just down the road in Winslow but I've been the Valley for most of my life now. I spent five years living in Flagstaff while I went to NAU and I sure do miss it a lot! It seems like you're pretty familar here and with the Dune Sea forums, so that's awesome. I was just wondering if you have received your kit yet and started a build thread? I look forward to seeing your work!

Hi Eric! The kit is taking quite a bit longer to get, but with everything going on right now it's understandable. . I have most of the supplies needed, just need the plastic to really begin working. I do have some other 501st projects to work on in the meantime, so I'm just taking it slow. I do need to finish my doopydoo blaster, and I'll try to get a thread for that going later.