Armor or Modifications for Taller/bigger Troopers

I'm 6'2" 250lbs and I have a long torso. I have a set of ATA armor that I'm currently building, and I feel like the ab and/or chest are too small. In order to get the chest overlap the ab has to be so high that the cod piece doesn't really cover the lower bits correctly, or if I put the ab piece lower, I have to pull the chest piece down so low I feel it doesn't look or sit correctly.

Do any of the armor makers make longer ab pieces and sell just pieces, or is the a suggested way to adjust/modify to fix better?

And regardless of what I do, the back plate doesn't overlap the kidney, I'm not sure if that is approvalable or if I have address that as well.

I'm just trying to get level 1 approval so I can get my ID and start trooping. I'll rethink the Level 2/3 stuff once I get one finished and operational, and maybe make this one a Sandie and build the 2nd one to higher standards.

Here are some pics for reference. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

y4mT8_OL4Ogwl73vLral4mteZHnpjCR94UQ5WMlz y4mmLPRyCR4Gl5cqtfOOdHAIUYYt6A7Vv5wYRVCM

Edited by jsilvius
removed attachments

Backplate doesn’t overlap the kidney so you are good there. Supposed to be a minimal gap there. 
As for your chest and ab overlap goes, you could try and replace with some larger armor like RTMOD or AM, but color match can be an issue there. 
I would recommend cutting the cod and lowering it down. The gap will be covered by the belt.  

• Like 1