Jlittle321 Requesting Pre Approval Review (RS)

jlittle321

1.  First/last name: Jim Little

2.  Future Garrison/Squad/Outpost or local area: Florida Garrison/Makaze Squad

3. Armor Maker: RS

4. Helmet Maker: RS

5. Cloth Belt Maker: RS

6. Neck Seal Maker: RS

7. Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

8. Blaster Maker: RS

11. Height: 6'1

12. Weight: 185 lbs

13. TK Type: ANH Stunt

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

I had a buddy help me out with the pictures and I can already see some problems with the dressing I should have addressed during the pictures :blink:.

The big problem I am having at the moment are the biceps being rather small (they are pushed up about far as I can get them). Any ideas on how I can increase the sizing? This is an RS commission. 

xq9VI9s.jpg

qrognl5.jpg

YuGwrM4.jpg

F3boGFK.jpg

eGt7fUH.jpg

lDgupNB.jpg

zDkXb9J.jpg

First off, nice work, looking good, just a couple of  tweaks you could address.

Notice your left shoulder is sitting up more than the right, is should also sit over the bicep, not quite correct on the right either, just compare to the CRL image below, you may need to shorten those straps. Also the forearms need to rotate inwards, the cover strips should line up on the biceps and forearms.

You have one drop box being pushed backwards.

Slightly different gap at the top of the thighs, rotate the right thigh inwards.

xq9VI9s.jpgTK_anh_stunt.jpeg

Left shoulder strap on rear sitting under back plate, could be the issue with your shoulder sitting up high ;) 

qrognl5.jpg

Everything else looks pretty good to me, trying to get the correct look while wearing the costume is hard and does help if you have someone on had that knows the costume.

A couple of tweaks and you should be ok, good luck with approval.

• Like 4

Agreed with Glen's comments! Minor thing that won't affect approval but you see on your right side how the ab and kidney aren't vertically lined up, and they should, ideally. You could add something here to help them line up. Don't think you'll encounter any issues with approval once you address those minor issues. Good luck!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

First off, nice work, looking good, just a couple of  tweaks you could address.

Notice your left shoulder is sitting up more than the right, is should also sit over the bicep, not quite correct on the right either, just compare to the CRL image below, you may need to shorten those straps. Also the forearms need to rotate inwards, the cover strips should line up on the biceps and forearms.

You have one drop box being pushed backwards.

Slightly different gap at the top of the thighs, rotate the right thigh inwards.

xq9VI9s.jpgTK_anh_stunt.jpeg

Left shoulder strap on rear sitting under back plate, could be the issue with your shoulder sitting up high ;) 

qrognl5.jpg

Everything else looks pretty good to me, trying to get the correct look while wearing the costume is hard and does help if you have someone on had that knows the costume.

A couple of tweaks and you should be ok, good luck with approval.

Hi Glen, thanks for the feedback!

The biceps are very tight and are pretty much as far up my arm as I can get them. I am hoping that bringing the shoulders down and closer to my body will allow the overlap. The shoulders look much closer in the reference than what I have (especially that left one ;)).

I noticed that your brow also is a bit long. That’s typical for rs. I’d cut the brow back a little, it shouldn’t keep you from basic but still want to be as accurate as possible.

Thanks for the feedback!

Any advice on how I should go about trimming the brow? Do I need to take it off and then cut or can I do it while it’s on the helmet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, jlittle321 said:

Thanks for the feedback!

Any advice on how I should go about trimming the brow? Do I need to take it off and then cut or can I do it while it’s on the helmet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can take the ends off and cut them there. No need to wrestle the whole thing back on

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Nice kit, looks like easy fix dressing issues, best off getting some spandex or compression gear as the RS gear tends to bunch up. As soon as I ditched the RS under gear everything sat nicely. Good job and you will be serving the empire soon enough.

• Like 1