New Member nedd help

Hello and welcome aboard, research is the key, big tip don't purchase from eBay or Esty ;) 

Good luck with the journey, it can be a very rewarding one

Welcome to the home of shiny white armor, Jude!  Lots of great information has been provided, but as mentioned above know that we are here to help every step of the way.  There is a ton of information here on the FISD to look through, so research will be necessary, but we will offer any guidance and support you require.  (It's what we do)!

ALWAYS feel free to ask any and all questions you may have (no matter how small), and best of luck on your TK journey!

Jude, I am your GML at Bast Alpha.  You have made contact with us via our Facebook page, but if you still need additional help, feel free to contact me.

Shane Aubrey

Bast Alpha Garrison

XO/GML

shane.aubrey@gmail.com

• Like 3

I'm also new to the group.  I live in Long Beach, CA, USA and I have a brand new Anovos Storm Trooper Coustume that I need help putting together to perfection.  The problem is I'm really not good at putting things togerther especially something like.  Is there an expert 501st Storm Trooper Armor Costumer here that is willing to help me with his/her costuming skills?  Thank you.  Kev

7 hours ago, ST1 said:

I'm also new to the group.  I live in Long Beach, CA, USA and I have a brand new Anovos Storm Trooper Coustume that I need help putting together to perfection.  The problem is I'm really not good at putting things togerther especially something like.  Is there an expert 501st Storm Trooper Armor Costumer here that is willing to help me with his/her costuming skills?  Thank you.  Kev

Hello Kevin,

Welcome to FISD.

If you intended to try put together your suit by yourself, there are several things you can do to get ready:

1) contact your local Garrison (via forum or Facebook), they might have someone near your place or throw armor party periodically.

2) take some time and read through FISD forum, there are a lot of information here can help you prepared, you can start by:

3) Tony has an excellent thread on building an Anovos kit here, it is THE guide to make your suit perfect:

4) start your own built thread in the ANH build section, that our experts can address any difficulty you might encounter specifically:

5) open an Imugur account so that you can post pictures to illustrate your progress, follow this guide:

Do let us know if you have more question, Have fun here!

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 3:06 AM, Stormtrooper1193 said:

I’m new to this group and I’m trying to get a stormtrooper suit but don’t know where to go? Also I’m trying to get with Bast Alpha Garrison in Louisiana.

Hello Jude

Welcome to FISD!

Welcome to FISD Jude, you are in good hands with Shane (Shanester) as you GML and companion here on the forums.

Ask plenty of questions, its the best sure fire way to get great advice.

• Like 2