Reputable dealer

EdGz

As already said that would be a BIG NO.

Lost of info in the getting started section, you could also look at some others build threads as many state what their armor is in the titles ;) 

• Like 1

Avoid them like plague.

If you are looking to make a TK Commander, look for CFO or Troopermaster in the vetted maker list.

You might want an ANH helmet to go with a ROTJ body, they can tailor make that for you (a ROTJ helmet with flat lenses is also acceptable I think at entry level, but might want to check with your Garrisons membership officer or our deployment officer here on FISD first).

Edited by giskard8
  • Like 2

Do check out the list here:

You can reach CFO and Troopermaster both on Facebook, they are friendly and will get back to you in a short time. It might cost you a bit more that what you saw but it's totally worth the quality both can deliver (you can check out the build threads and EIB section and see for yourself).

Also WTF makes all the pieces for a Commander. If you ask he'll send the 5 button ab plate and his butt/kidney is already attached. I just want to let you know you have more then just 2 options.

IMHO if I did it over again I'd use CFO for my body. And TM for my ANH bucket.

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim:

• Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 9:13 PM, magni said:

Also WTF makes all the pieces for a Commander. If you ask he'll send the 5 button ab plate and his butt/kidney is already attached. I just want to let you know you have more then just 2 options.

IMHO if I did it over again I'd use CFO for my body. And TM for my ANH bucket.

Thanks for the input Randy, I didn't know WTF also do one piece kideny-butt plate. One more option there.