TROOPER INFORMATION:

Name:  Ardeshir Radpour

Username:  equuspolo
TK-42128
Southern California Garrison
Los Angeles Squadron

Height = 5'10
Weight = 165

501st Legion Member Page: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=29953

ARMOR INFORMATION:

Armor Maker = Anovos - I Custom Built the Kit
Helmet Maker = Anovos - I Custom Built Interior- I Rebuilt Exterior
Blaster Type = E-11 Made by QuestDesignCanada - fully customized
DLT = 2DPrintMerchant Dlt-19, and Praetorian Blasters Dlt-19
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots

Weapon Pack = CrookKnight's Imperial Trooper Packs
Canvas Belt = I Custom Made The Belt
Hand Plates = Trooper Bay rubber latex plates with Rubber Gloves, Also, Anovos Hard Plates and Neoprene Gloves.
Electronics = Icomm, UKSWrath Amp, UKSWrath Hovi Tips, Custom Fans/Battery Pack, MP3 Player, Also Wireless Mic, Wireless Aker Amp,/Speaker
Neck Seal Type = Stormtrooper Undersuit, molded piping

Pouches = Custom Made.

Pauldron = Trooper Bay

hwtfront.jpg

hwtback.jpg

hwtleft.jpg

hwtleftarm.jpg

hwtright.jpg

hwtrightarm.jpg

hwtaction1.jpg

hwtaction2.jpg

hwtaction3.jpg

hwthelmetfront.jpg

hwthelmetangle.jpg

hwthelmetback.jpg

hwthelmetleft.jpg

hwthelmetright.jpg

hwthelmetlenses.jpg

hwthovitips.jpg

strim.jpg

hwtarmorbody.jpg

hwttorsorivets.jpg

hwttorsoright.jpghwtshoulderstraps.jpg

hwtinteriorstrappings.jpghwtchestplate.jpghwtabplate.jpghwtbackplate.jpghwtcrotchbuttons.jpg

hwtarms.jpg

hwtshins.jpg

hwtsniperplate.jpg

hwtthightleft.jpghwtthighsright.jpg

hwtthighammo.jpg

hwtpauldron.jpghwtbelt.jpg

hwtgloves.jpghwtpack.jpg

suit.jpg

hwtneckseal.jpg

hwtdlt19.jpg

dlt_praetorian.JPG

hwtblaster.jpg

hwtthighbelt.jpg

hwtboots.jpg

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Lovely subtle, realistic weathering, sir. Looking great. :-)

Thank you Dan.  Appreciate it very much.  I took my time to make this look real and not just splattered on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Excellent work Ardeshir and that DLT-19 looks awesome. Good luck :duim:

Thank you Tony, means a lot brother.  That DLT was super fun to paint up.  I was so happy with how it came out and painted up my Praetorian the same way.  Appreciate it. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Hey Ardeshir

Just letting you know I’m starting the review:salute:

Thank you as always Daniel.  Appreciate everything and all of the advice.

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting Heavy Weapons Trooper EIB Status (Anovos) In review

Gotta' say Ardeshir that you did an AWESOME job not only with this armor, but toning down that weathering made a world of difference...DANG I'm proud of ya', brother!!!

The work you did on that DLT-19 is among the most impressive I've seen (especially for a 3D print).  Being a fellow detail freak, I was glad to see that you added the wire on the T-tracks (most people miss that) and the paint work on the butt-stock is outstanding!

I predict you will have no worries reaching EI, and I look forward to your Level 3 submission on this soon after so that we can add another HWT Centurion to the ranks. :salute: 

If I could suggest one thing, it would be to add some light ;) weathering to the pauldron.   GREAT JOB!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Gotta' say Ardeshir that you did an AWESOME job not only with this armor, but toning down that weathering made a world of difference...DANG I'm proud of ya', brother!!!

The work you did on that DLT-19 is among the most impressive I've seen (especially for a 3D print).  Being a fellow detail freak, I was glad to see that you added the wire on the T-tracks (most people miss that) and the paint work on the butt-stock is outstanding!

I predict you will have no worries reaching EI, and I look forward to your Level 3 submission on this soon after so that we can add another HWT Centurion to the ranks. :salute: 

If I could suggest one thing, it would be to add some light ;) weathering to the pauldron.   GREAT JOB!  

Hello Joseph and thank you guys so so so much.  Everyone.  The encouragement is amazing.  I have to say, 501st and FISD to me are amazing.  Not only amazing direction and organization but people.  I have been involved with a lot of organizations but this is outstanding beyond words.  Thank you so much for all of the compliments. 

The DLT-19 came out crazy good and I couldn't believe it myself to be honest.  What is even more crazy is that I was able to match my Praetorian to it.  So they both are matches.  One for long troops and photos and the other for situations that I need something more durable.  Just such a cool looking blaster.  So I appreciate the compliment very much.

As far as the Pauldron.  I will admit, after I took the photos, I said DAMN hahahaha I forgot to weather it.  hahahaha.  So for Centurion I will do it for sure.  hahaha.  It was one of those moments after putting up the pictures where I just smiled and thought damn.  hahahaha

I will for sure take it to Level 3.  All of the help and advice in previous builds made it a fun process on this.

I still have the other kit as well and I have to say, everyone and I mean everyone who sees the other one keeps saying man, that is the ONE, find someplace it will fit.  So we will see what I do.  I am heavily leaning towards Sandtrooper, but I am going to wait a minute on that as there might be an outside plan on that suit still.  So we will see. 

But this kit is pretty fun to put on and it is so light and so easy to wear so I am super excited about it.  Thank you Joseph.  Appreciate it beyond words brother.

• Like 1

Hi again Ardeshir and thank you for your EIB application. In this review I will ensure that your armor follows the requirements set out in the CRL L2 Expert Infantry Badge and also point out what I can to prepare you for Centurion, should you choose to apply. I hope you do!

Let´s get started shall we!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for HWT Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

As we navigate through this review we are going to start from the top and work our way down.

We only havea few things to mention here and first is to see if you can even out the position of the ears by moving the left back a tad to mirror the right, this is a computer generated Trooper after all and should be symetrical, unlike some other crappy ANH Troopers with bits all over the place:P

4KBzyYk.png

Next up is a simple dressing issue, making sure the ridges line up.

4ZFvHF1.png

Lastly is just a mention to perhaps scuff up the ammo pouches, it´s not something mentioned in the CRL or seen in visual reference but it seem logical to have them match the armor - the choice is yours:salute:

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. Below you will find areas that will need to be adressed for a future succesfull Centurion Application.

Only two things to mention here and first is to have the pouch hanging more straigt as seen in the reference material.

XmwuwNP.png

Next we have the gap in the thigh were we suggest some abs paste for a prestine look.

t8O0RbU.png

And that´s it! You really took the suggestions to heart and now you have an outstanding HWT:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting Heavy Weapons Trooper EIB Status (Anovos) [Approved]

Way to go, Ardeshir!   You have a few small issues, but I'm sure you can get these done quickly and I expect to see that Level 3 submission soon!  :salute:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Way to go, Ardeshir!   You have a few small issues, but I'm sure you can get these done quickly and I expect to see that Level 3 submission soon!  :salute:

Joseph.  Thank you very much for the encouragement brother.  Appreciate it and honored to be on board.

4 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Excellent news! Congratulations Ardeshir on another great build at EI.

Thank you Tony, always appreciate everything.  Means a lot.  Thanks for all of the time helping me out and answering my annoying questions hahaha.  Appreciate it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations Ardeshir!!!   You're the   One Man Army   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thank you Mario.  hahaha  For me it is just being a big kid and building bigger models.  hahaha.  Thanks brother.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Hi again Ardeshir and thank you for your EIB application. In this review I will ensure that your armor follows the requirements set out in the CRL L2 Expert Infantry Badge and also point out what I can to prepare you for Centurion, should you choose to apply. I hope you do!

Let´s get started shall we!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for HWT Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

As we navigate through this review we are going to start from the top and work our way down.

We only havea few things to mention here and first is to see if you can even out the position of the ears by moving the left back a tad to mirror the right, this is a computer generated Trooper after all and should be symetrical, unlike some other crappy ANH Troopers with bits all over the place:P

4KBzyYk.png

Next up is a simple dressing issue, making sure the ridges line up.

4ZFvHF1.png

Lastly is just a mention to perhaps scuff up the ammo pouches, it´s not something mentioned in the CRL or seen in visual reference but it seem logical to have them match the armor - the choice is yours:salute:

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. Below you will find areas that will need to be adressed for a future succesfull Centurion Application.

Only two things to mention here and first is to have the pouch hanging more straigt as seen in the reference material.

XmwuwNP.png

Next we have the gap in the thigh were we suggest some abs paste for a prestine look.

t8O0RbU.png

And that´s it! You really took the suggestions to heart and now you have an outstanding HWT:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Daniel, thank you very much brother.  Appreciate the time and consideration by you and the entire D.O.Team.  Means a lot.  And appreciate the notes and detailed information.  I will for sure do what I can to meet all of these and see you guys in the Centurion application soon.  I may start that process asap.  These changes will not take me long to do at all.  I did not know about that gap needing to be filled on the thigh, easy peasy.  I will have that done today, same with the pouch, again that is easy and not a problem at all.  The ear on the helmet is just a bad photo.  The angles are better and I will show that in the next photos.  They may not be perfect match, but they are damn close.  I may ask for some grace in that since the helmet is completely sealed up and wired with insane comms in it and the whole thing is lined with felt.  So I will take a look at how deep I can get in that.  But the new photos may show that they are much closer to matching than it shows here.  Alignment on the arms noted and will ad an adjustment to strapping that will align those even tighter. 

Daniel and the D.O.Team.  Thank you everyone for everything.  For me this process is always such an inpatient waiting game hahaha because I am always so eager to hear what you have to say and do what you recommend.  haha So thank you everyone for always being so encouraging and inspiring. 

Honored by this.

Ardeshir

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, equuspolo said:

I may ask for some grace in that since the helmet is completely sealed up and wired with insane comms in it and the whole thing is lined with felt.  So I will take a look at how deep I can get in that.

The ear-thing was just a suggestion so no work needed on that unless you feel it´s someting you decide to do for yourself, nothing needed to reach Centurion:)

The honor is ours Ardeshir and I look forward to review your Centurion application:salute:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

The ear-thing was just a suggestion so no work need on that unless you feel it´s someting you decide to do for yourself, nothing needed to reach Centurion:)

The honor is ours Ardeshir and I look forward to review your Centurion application:salute:

Thank you buddy.  I take your suggestions very very seriously.  So I will definitely be looking at what I can do with it for sure.  Thank you again beyond words.

Ardeshir

• Like 1

1 hour ago, equuspolo said:

Thank you Tony, always appreciate everything.  Means a lot.  Thanks for all of the time helping me out and answering my annoying questions hahaha.  Appreciate it.

Glad to be of help, THT :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1