Don't Run in Armor

gmrhodes13

Why you shouldn't run in armor, even the professionals occasionally take a fall 

Thank you @kimg737 and Mike Farnham FB group Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge for the re-post 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Frank75139 said:

They play it off very well though. I’d be pissed off at myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its disney money on the armor damage. for us 501st members its more expensive since we have to pay the armor from own money

You just need to know what you're willing to risk having to do, based on what you choose to do.  LoL

I run, jump, kneel, sit, climb - stages, stairs, etc...

I do those things knowing full well what the consequences for doing so may be.  More smiles and TK hugs to go around.  ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dark CMF said:

I run, jump, kneel, sit, climb - stages, stairs, etc...

As do I, (just not in armor, lol). 

• Like 2

If it fits properly, you should be very mobile.  I have an old photo if I can find it of us TKs playing a down of football against the TBs at the Rose Parade in 2007.

• Like 3

Good stories never start with good decisions. I am a life-long skateboarder. Once I get my build done, you'll absolutely see a few half-pipe TK photos. What was that about good stories? "Yeah, let me tell you about the time I broke my wrist and shattered my stormtrooper uniform 3 hours after it was completed." :)

Edited by LoneSentry
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, LoneSentry said:

Good stories never start with good decisions. I am a life-long skateboarder. Once I get my build done, you'll absolutely see a few half-pipe TK photos. What was that about good stories? "Yeah, let me tell you about the time I broke my wrist and shattered my stormtrooper uniform 3 hours after it was completed." :)

That will be a fun conversation to have with your GML / 501st Approval team. 

"Yeah, about that armor I got accepted/critiqued in? I don't have it anymore..." 

Edited by Junos
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Junos said:

That will be a fun conversation to have with your GML / 501st Approval team. 

"Yeah, about that armor I got accepted/critiqued in? I don't have it anymore..." 

LOL. "But I have a really gnarly video of me destroying it, and then going to the hospital afterwards."

And, here it is. I'm the black pauldron wearing TD playing tight end on the right.  We ended up playing 4 downs or so before we were called back.  Wish someone had a video...

image.png

• Like 6

And, here it is. I'm the black pauldron wearing TD playing tight end on the right.  We ended up playing 4 downs or so before we were called back.  Wish someone had a video...
image.png.7e56c7475afc53db40faac7a8dba7f06.png

There is a guy with a huge video camera in the background. You should have gotten his number and asked for a copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/23/2020 at 7:36 PM, LoneSentry said:

Not me, but once the build is done

(Stormie here has good style on the ramp!)

EDIT: Weird. The video (link below) didn't seem to fully embed???

osFr2ZF.mp4

Edited by LoneSentry