5.  Cloth belt maker     RS

6.  Neck seal maker     RS

7.  Boot maker     RS

9.  Blaster maker (if applicable   RS

10.  Gasket maker (if applicable)     RS

11.  Height  (optional)     5' 11"

12.  weight (optional)     180

13.  TK type (ANH Stunt/Hero. ESB, ROTJ. TFA etc.)     ANH Stunt

14.  Name(s) of any Trooper(s) who significantly helped with your build. Brian Raabe!

PHOTOS: 

EkNi96j.jpg

6PbRDtx.jpg

FHlRgaN.jpg

25dI6P9.jpg

HYcfjsa.jpg

Nice work, you could do a few adjustments:

Shoulder bells have a different gap, right arm needs shortening, left arm bicep needs rotating inwards to match the right, also armor on arms are at different heights, wrist on right arm has a big left arm is closer.

Drop boxes should align with the end of the plastic belt section and they appear a little tight, seem to be sitting behind the belt, there should be a few mm gap between them and the belt.

EkNi96j.jpg

You have some sleeve or glove sticking out at your wrist in the following image, also some bunching at the left shoulder bell

6PbRDtx.jpg

Ab/kidney should really align at the same heights on the sides

25dI6P9.jpg

Could you also supply a photo of the back and some close up of the helmet.

Generally it is a little hard when you don't have someone who knows the costume taking photos, they don't always see things that are not quite placed right, having a long mirror to check yourself is a good idea. 

Also I recommend to trim the brow. It’s common for rs to extend the brow further than needed. Also might want to pay extra attention to how your shins like up with the upper leg, make sure the line is straight. You also will need to take a back picture. Goodluck 

As Glen said. Andrew, nice job on this RS armor!  Getting Basic 501st approval should be fairly straightforward with the suggestions you have been given so far, but to be honest, if you take it just a bit farther I can honestly see you reaching Expert Infantry and even Centurion!  It will take a small bit of work, but considering the time you have invested in this build it shoud be a piece of cake to take this to the next level(s)!

If we can be of any help in this, just ask.

Looks like an easy pass for basic to me (assuming helmet is good, which is hard to tell without close-up photos)! Some small adjustments, as recommended above and you should be ready to apply for EIB as well!

• 1 month later...

Looks good, preparation before taking your approval shots counts for most kitting up issues, if you have not checked out level 2 and 3 approvals I recommend looking at them as you are not far from reaching those levels. 

Looking good, Andrew. As the others said, should be fine for basic. :-)

I’m guessing this is an RS commission. As mentioned above, the shoulder bell elastics could be shortened a little, the brow trim has been left a little too long, ear cap alignment might be mentioned if you chose to go for Centurion. These are common with RS and the first two are easy to rectify.

RS don’t usually attach the shoulder bell to the bicep. This is screen accurate but not so good for trooping as the biceps can drop and/or twist. I’d suggest adding some elastic between the shoulder bell and biceps to keep your arm alignment looking neat.

Otherwise, as above, your kit looks really good on you!! :-)