WTB - AM Arms

scottdm62

Greetings all!!! I am wanting to know where I could get a set of AM Arms for a kit I am building that was handed down to my sons friend? He tried to work on it and butchered the arms to the point they are way too small. Also somehow he has two completely different  arms from different makers. If not, is there another maker out there who has the same color white? (I ask as I know Anovos is a yellow white compared to the AM set).

Thanks!!

Hi Scott,

May this info could be usefull.

Type: AM (Armor Master)

Kit: ABS.  All body armor components including face piece and ear pieces are .090 ABS. The one piece dome/back is formed using .125 ABS, as this piece is formed over a rather deep mold and anything thinner can cause thin regions which will eventually crack or fracture.  White .060 ABS blanks included to cut as cover-strips.

Availability:   Normally 4-6 weeks or less. 

Assembly: Comes trimmed out of the box, but you will still be required to adjust for proper fit to your body size.  Good choice for large troopers, but can be cut down

Comments:   Chest and back molds have been updated to address past concerns, and are now acceptable to Centurion level.  They are now including a custom, die-cut Imperial cog themed helmet liner for the helmets, mounting velcro included. They're very comfortable and take three minutes to install.   Hovis are professionally cast aluminum.  Hero helmets are now available.

Cheers and good luck with your project. :salute:

• Like 1