Vendors who offer ROTK in ABS

LoneWolf

Hi, I've been searching the forums for this info, but all I've seen mentioned is 850 Armor Works for armor and HeadShotProps for helmets. Are these two the only options for recommended vendors if we want ABS? If so, are there other makers who will soon be added to the list of approved vendors?

Also, is the ROTK armor more comfortable to wear than OT armor? It looks like it would be, even if just a little bit. 

Not many out there making the R1 in ABS at this stage. The FISD does not go looking for vendors, either they post up works in progress or members who purchase armor from vendors post build threads, over time supply and quality from the vendors becomes known and they may be added to the approved vendors list, but no guarantee.

Unfortunately over the last say 5 years there has been an influx of armor makers posting on Facebook their work and taking peoples money and not delivering, so there is a lot more scrutiny of new vendors ;) 

I don't have the R1 armor but it does look like it is a little more constricting compared to OT armor. 

• Like 2

As far as I know only 850 is currently doing the R1 in ABS. As for comfort, about the same, as for mobility, it's all dependent on how you build it and how it fits you. I know I have more mobility than my ANH, and I can suit up on my own with relative ease. A lot of that came about during assembly and how secure I wanted things, and how parts connected.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2