Hello, new old guy here returning to the 501st

Polar

Good day folks. I have been out of the loop for a long time, too long so I am going to just consider myself a newbie at this point and get started. Been doing some reading and my have things changed in my absence! I used to sport a MTK kit that was 501st approved and an ATA kit that I never finished, sold both. Now I am ready to get back into it. Looking to do another ANH stunt I am so lost as far as who is who in this arena as far as armor goes, theres some new things that have popped up so I am basically re learning all this from scratch.

Its good to be back. 

• Like 1

Welcome back:salute: MTK is still very much in the arena and so is ATA that recently had an anniversary sale if I’m not mistaken. Don’t know how long of a break you had but there’s always Troopermaster :duim:

Thanks all, pulled the trigger on a pre trimmed AP kit, ordered boots ( since I cannot locate mine as well as my darn blaster which I know I didnt sell!) and all my soft parts! Super excited! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...