Completely Green From Israel

Greetings all from the Holy (and holey) land. 

I'm completely new to the whole cosplay/armor building scene. and am currently interested in the TFA new order storm trooper build. I am aware that it may be more complicated than the classic ANH storm trooper, But the executioner storm trooper is the goal I've set. 

I've currently been looking into many vendors that are willing to ship to Israel. Prices are through the roof! Most demand USD 850 W/O helmets not including shipping so I'm going to have to find a creative solution. I'll address this in the vendors forum (has anyone worked with 850armorworks or Starforge?)

My first question: What primary tool box items would you recommend (drills, bits, saws, disc saw/sander, glue etc')? What would an average Joe need to build his first armor? 

Any other info and advice would be much obliged.

Regards

One Jolly Eye

Yeah avoid starforge, 850 isn’t bad or if you can get ahold of a second hand anovos. DO NOT buy directly from Anovos but they are the king of the first order trooper hands down. Maybe 850 for armor and Anovos helmet at least? They go together well

6 hours ago, ImperialLoyalty342 said:

Yeah avoid starforge, 850 isn’t bad or if you can get ahold of a second hand anovos. DO NOT buy directly from Anovos but they are the king of the first order trooper hands down. Maybe 850 for armor and Anovos helmet at least? They go together well

Anogos ("typo" intended) can be lottery if you buy 3rd-party, too if they don't have the stuff in-stock. unless they cleaned their mess up completely they should not be recommended at all here

Have a look through some of the build sections will give you a good idea of makers and what is needed for the build, you may also want to have a look at this thread, although mainly for ANH most tools needed would be similar https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31404-supply-list-for-your-ot-tk-build/