Shin issues - uneven? + Velcro tips?

Hello everyone! So I am looking to add velcro to my shins when I noticed a couple issues. When I look at the shins, my sniper knee seems to line up in the back and inside correctly, but the right knee seems to be uneven? I purchased it from AP already assembled and I don't know if there needs to be some adjustments?

Also, so for adding velcro, do I just measure how much cover strip I have on the inside, and cut the velcro to match that width, and the same with the overlapping on the coverstrip? And should I put E6000 on the velcro even thought its industrial adhesive already on it?

If you look at the sniper knee, things seems pretty even.

RnudOip.jpg

RfwbatJ.jpg

But the right knee looks off to me? I held it together with tape to try to make the top even, but when I do, the bottom seems way off. Am I wrong? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

nwVxOnN.jpg

0HZ0NVq.jpg

JK05gLE.jpg

na6rBuo.jpg

Edited by iEmpire916

Hey William and no worries, some light triming is all that´s needed but before you do I suggest you put the velcro on and try them with your boots just in case something changes when wearing them:duim:

wwlejLe.png

Normally you use a larger cover strip on the rear, 25mm, gives a little more area for veclro to attach.

On 1/5/2020 at 4:10 AM, iEmpire916 said:

Also, so for adding velcro, do I just measure how much cover strip I have on the inside, and cut the velcro to match that width, and the same with the overlapping on the coverstrip? And should I put E6000 on the velcro even thought its industrial adhesive already on it?

Correct. But I would not use a veclo that already has adhesive on, I find it will come loose over time, use non adhesive Velcro (or remove the adhesive) then glue with E6000, also rough the areas before adding the glue, will help adhere to it.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed