Hello from Bay Area, CA

Hello everyone,

My names James. I've been lurking for a while now and wanted to thank everyone for the great tips and advice. I finally decided to pull the trigger on a RS fully finished commission.  Additionally it's ANH ABS stunt. I'm super excited to hopefully join the 501st soon. 

Welcome to the FISD and congratulations on your order. For going the ANH Stunt way, RS is one of the best choices.

You might have to do minor adjustments, so once you received your BBB (big brown box), don't forget to start a build thread with some photos of you, wearing the armor. This will help us to help you.

In the meantime, you could get in contact with your local Garrison.

Enjoy your Stormtrooper journey.

Welcome James, glad you made a good decision on your armour, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the FISD, James!  As mentioned, once you get your armor and get suited up, you should post up some photos of you wearing it here.  This way, we can suggest any items that may need to be tweaked here and there before applying for Basic 501st approval so you can fly through it easily.

Since you went with an RS commission, you might want to think about applying for Expert Infantry and then Centurion, which should be a breeze!   https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35371-eib-and-centurion-what-do-these-terms-mean/