Soft Black Bag on TLJ Belt

Many build there own, here's a nice thread with rough measurements https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44125-does-anyone-have-a-pattern-for-the-canvas-belt-pouches/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The two current vendors of canvas pouches for FOTKs are;

Trooperbay (U.S. based) - search online.

Eadu Armory (Jim Lau - Hong Kong) - search Facebook.

Both are terrific quality.

Shout out if you need any contact info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 7:19 PM, TexasScout99 said:

Based on the images I've seen and seam placement, here's a pattern I came up with.  Hope it helps you or future builders.

Thanks for this template Ryan, another for my folder

14 hours ago, joebee said:

How does A/B go together on the large pouch, and how does B fit in on the smaller pouch?

I’ve never tried to read a pattern before so those two things are throwing me

off a bit.  Thank you!

On the large pouch, A and B are the front facing and front flap.  A is part of the actual pocket on both and attaches to panel C in the midsection.  B on the smaller pouch is the front flap. The top of panel B attaches to the bottom of panel E on both.  

15 hours ago, TexasScout99 said:

On the large pouch, A and B are the front facing and front flap.  A is part of the actual pocket on both and attaches to panel C in the midsection.  B on the smaller pouch is the front flap. The top of panel B attaches to the bottom of panel E on both.  

Awesome, thank you so much!

If you do attempt to sew your own see if you can hide the Velcro stitching to be production accurate.

------------

You could easily build in a magnetic closure that could do the same.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

If you elect to go with the more accurate sew in Velcro the cover is actually two layers thick and the inner layer (unseen) is what the Velcro is sewn to. Just more info for your decision ;)  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
and remember that the buckle slide inside the original small pouch to hide it properly... 

None of the current pouch makers have this factored in to their products but with a little unstitching it’s easy to achieve. Likewise if making your own.

And for ease, the screen used buckles were 38mm.

4 minutes ago, JAFO said:

None of the current pouch makers have this factored in to their products but with a little unstitching it’s easy to achieve. Likewise if making your own.

And for ease, the screen used buckles were 38mm.

really? its been a while but im sure i bought a second set from someone and they had the side slots... or i added them.  

• Like 1

really? its been a while but im sure i bought a second set from someone and they had the side slots... or i added them.  

They have a belt loop but not an insert capability.

1 hour ago, sylverbard said:

I have two sets also, one Anovos, another 3rd party. Both using 2" elastic which allows me to easily hide my buckle.  

9 hours ago, ukswrath said:

I have two sets also, one Anovos, another 3rd party. Both using 2" elastic which allows me to easily hide my buckle.  

yeah, the originals from anovos slid over the rubber, and the flap still worked so you could connect the buckle.

kept the pouch flat. sliding the entire thing over the buckle makes it bulge out and just looks like its going to flop around.

my red set was the second method and I added the side slots.  never finished that concept tho.

• Like 1