Blaster : China made

Height : 171cm

Weight : 75kg

Boots : TKBoots

Canvas Belt : self made

Hand Plates : TrooperBay

Neck Seal : Anovos

Holster : Anovos

501st Profile : https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=15319

EIB link :

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

b&bo=OASgBQAAAAARB6k!&rf=viewer_4

b&bo=OASgBQAAAAARB6k!&rf=viewer_4

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

Looking great, Eddie, and nice job on those fixes, sir!  One thing you will need to do is remove the weathering from the T-tracks and grip on your E-11.  The originals were made from plastic. so there would be no "metal" (silver) showing through.  There is also pretty excessive "brass" showing on the scope.  A little weathering is expected, but overall it could be toned down a quite a bit. :duim:

ME87on7.jpg

AZS3wKN.jpg?1  FU61BJV.jpg   aOsVkRj.jpg?2  3dVv7Dd.jpg?1

Hi Eddie, upon inspection there are a few things we need you to sort out.

We start with the forearms and it looks to be some return still on there so removing it or providing a photo that cleraly show there is no return is the first step.

7HRhKfY.png

Next are the snaps and although there´s no specific mention of them not beeing painted to get the desired look of metal/crome we feel these need to be replaced or make it look like it´s not painted. I feel the simplest route would be to change them out.

bEPBIRD.png

Lastly we have the blaster, apart from what Joseph alredy mentioned, the back part of the hengsler were plastic so it too should not have any metallic weathering. A simple solution would be to give the entire blaster a coat or two with some flat black.

DYShWae.png

Keep going Eddie - Centurion is around the corner:salute:

Nice work trooper, you may want bring that elastic down to the lower edge on your shoulder bells ;) 

r

DSC02522.jpg

• Like 1

Removing those snaps should be pretty easy, Eddie.  Just use a drill bit the same size as the one you used to make the holes initially to drill out the center.  They should pop right off and you can replace them with the silver/chrome finish ones.  The whole process should take you less than 15 minutes or so.

As Daniel mentioned, the E-11 could really use an entire new coat of black paint.  As seen in the screen used images of the ones we have posted, there was very little (if any in most cases) "silver metal" showing.   Some slight weathering is fine, but sometimes less is more.

You can do this, brother, and I look forward to seeing your updated photos so we can get that Centurion badge under your name!

23 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Looking great, Eddie, and nice job on those fixes, sir!  One thing you will need to do is remove the weathering from the T-tracks and grip on your E-11.  The originals were made from plastic. so there would be no "metal" (silver) showing through.  There is also pretty excessive "brass" showing on the scope.  A little weathering is expected, but overall it could be toned down a quite a bit. :duim:

ME87on7.jpg

AZS3wKN.jpg?1  FU61BJV.jpg   aOsVkRj.jpg?2  3dVv7Dd.jpg?1

Thank you very much.
Thank you very much ~
I've started to modify it

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheSwede said:

We start with the forearms and it looks to be some return still on there so removing it or providing a photo that cleraly show there is no return is the first step.

7HRhKfY.png

Next are the snaps and although there´s no specific mention of them not beeing painted to get the desired look of metal/crome we feel these need to be replaced or make it look like it´s not painted. I feel the simplest route would be to change them out.

bEPBIRD.png

Lastly we have the blaster, apart from what Joseph alredy mentioned, the back part of the hengsler were plastic so it too should not have any metallic weathering. A simple solution would be to give the entire blaster a coat or two with some flat black.

DYShWae.png

Thank you very much. I'll revise it according to your suggestion~

10 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Removing those snaps should be pretty easy, Eddie.  Just use a drill bit the same size as the one you used to make the holes initially to drill out the center.  They should pop right off and you can replace them with the silver/chrome finish ones.  The whole process should take you less than 15 minutes or so.

As Daniel mentioned, the E-11 could really use an entire new coat of black paint.  As seen in the screen used images of the ones we have posted, there was very little (if any in most cases) "silver metal" showing.   Some slight weathering is fine, but sometimes less is more.

You can do this, brother, and I look forward to seeing your updated photos so we can get that Centurion badge under your name!

I'm already working on it ~ I should be able to upload photos soon~

17 hours ago, TheSwede said:

7HRhKfY.png

bEPBIRD.png

DYShWae.png

Thank you very much.
I have finished the modification.
Please review.

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

Thank you very much!
Please help me approve

• Like 1

Hi again Eddie and thank you for your Centurion application - let´s get to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions. You have done great work on your armor and we only have a few suggestions that we feel would really make you shine. They are dressing issues and one screen accuracy thing for those interested in that:)

Dressing #1 Tucking in that shoulder bell.

OF68avV.png

Dressing #2 There seem to be some strapping showing.

BSUeHU1.png

Dressing#3 Lining up the coverstrips.

gCJ2oBb.png

Dressing #4 Making sure the shin closes neatly.

xn9dZaj.png

The screen accuracy thing: the screws were usually closer to the ends.

GSaHzaH.png

And that´s it! Again, congratulations and welcome to the rank of Centurion:salute:

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-83126 Requesting ANH Centurion Status [456]
1 hour ago, TheSwede said:

Hi again Eddie and thank you for your Centurion application - let´s get to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions. You have done great work on your armor and we only have a few suggestions that we feel would really make you shine. They are dressing issues and one screen accuracy thing for those interested in that:)

Dressing #1 Tucking in that shoulder bell.

OF68avV.png

Dressing #2 There seem to be some strapping showing.

BSUeHU1.png

Dressing#3 Lining up the coverstrips.

gCJ2oBb.png

Dressing #4 Making sure the shin closes neatly.

xn9dZaj.png

The screen accuracy thing: the screws were usually closer to the ends.

GSaHzaH.png

And that´s it! Again, congratulations and welcome to the rank of Centurion:salute:

Thank you very much.
I will continue to improve
I'm proud to join Centurion!

• Like 1