The tools for the job - everything you would ever need to build your armor

Sn4k3

Hey guys, I'm posting this new thread because I was not able to find any thread with this info specifically, can you the more experienced where your knowledge about all the tools needed to build your armor?

More or less the topics some of us would like to know about:

- Types of tools

- Materials

- Best or recommended brands

- Accessories for the tools

- Where to find them

2 hours ago, Sn4k3 said:

Hey guys, I'm posting this new thread because I was not able to find any thread with this info specifically, can you the more experienced where your knowledge about all the tools needed to build your armor?

In addition to that thread, I have some tutorials below that may help.  If we can be of any assistance on your build, just ask!! 

20 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

In addition to that thread, I have some tutorials below that may help.  If we can be of any assistance on your build, just ask!! 

Thanks Joseph, I'll be getting my armor around the first week of February, for now i making a list of everything else i have to buy to be able to put it together properly

Sweet!  As I (strongly) recommend to all those who get their armor, start your own build thread here.  This will help you immensely, as you can ask all the questions you like in one place, as well as show off your build and any issues you may have by posting photos.  Lots (and lots) of photos.

Another piece of advice I always share is "When in doubt, ask first".  This means that if you are note sure about how much to cut, when it's OK to glue, etc., it's better to ask first before moving ahead.   Trust me.  Questions are normally answered very fast here (it's what we do), and better to get it right the first time than to have to go back and re-do something.