Newbie recruit

sena25

Hello Aria,

Welcome to FISD. Please do check this section out first before you commit to buy anything. There is a lot of information here on who is ok to buy from:

And also who NOT :

I recommend you pour a cup of coffee, take some time and go through the pinned topics on our getting start section first. Yes, there are a lot of reading there but it will help you to make the right decision on who to buy from based on your preferences, who suits you best and price.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

• Like 3

On 12/24/2019 at 11:33 AM, giskard8 said:

Hello Aria,

Welcome to FISD. Please do check this section out first before you commit to buy anything. There is a lot of information here on who is ok to buy from:

And also who NOT :

I recommend you pour a cup of coffee, take some time and go through the pinned topics on our getting start section first. Yes, there are a lot of reading there but it will help you to make the right decision on who to buy from based on your preferences, who suits you best and price.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

affirmative. thanks for the info guys

• 9 months later...

aww I missed this thread.

Hello and Welcome to FISD Aria. Selamat bergabung.

Thats local made bucket from Indonesia. I know its easier to get for the local, but if you want to apply submission for join 501st Legion many things that must be adjusted and fix if you purchase that helmet.

IMHO better you purchase assembly or kit that already meet standard 501st Legion 's CRL

Lets talk and I will assist you.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:54 PM, ImperialLoyalty342 said:

That isn’t looking too good trooper. The lines would be easy to fix but the mouth is a different story..

Not my thread, but I am working hard to learn... Can you be more descriptive about what is incorrect?

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Harder said:

Not my thread, but I am working hard to learn... Can you be more descriptive about what is incorrect?

Thanks!

Frown has too many teeth cut out, vocoder shape is off, mic tips are painted incorrectly, tube stripes are shaped incorrectly, ear bar shape looks off... hard to tell what else from just that front view. But it also appears this may be a 3D print? Printed helmets are veryvery rarely accurate or good looking for OTTKs, as - put simply - that's just not how they were made for the movies. Once we start seeing little details like that that look off, it's usually clear that this maker is not familiar with our standards (or screen accuracy in general) and it's a signal to keep looking. I would start with the threads suggested above and research, research, research. There are tons of great, vetted options that have been proven time and time again to yield excellent results for a reasonable price.

Also, it should be noted that the majority of the stormtroopers shown in The Mandalorian were based on the Rogue One/Anthology style armor, not ANH (with a couple exceptions where ANH helmets may have been used on the Client's Remnant TKs... and, well... us... some of Moff Gideon's posse), so that's something to consider, and again... research, if that's your goal.

You just took a step into a much bigger world, but we're here to help support you on your journey and I'm glad to see some local guys reaching out! Step one is reading through those threads :) 

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 1