TK11874 Jim FOTK

Mworm1974

Hi all, because I was building in between bush fires and a deadline of 5 weeks I didn’t take any photos but I am happy to say it was a breeze and I was all approved a few days before TROS. Now that it’s all over there are several mods I want to do to make the kit more screen accurate. I followed many build threads and had help from Darren, Glen and Jade from the MEPD so he won’t see this. A few things with the fibreglass kits to note, they do need support in the yolk across the shoulders, a good sand and wash is required prior to any undercoat, it’s vital to roughen up edges prior to applying any glue and be prepare for touch ups after each troop. I have a few photos to post up of things that I did to make the kit a little easier to fit. More to come soon.

C9E9CCA0-6DD5-4C3D-BBFC-47C463206FD1.thumb.png.cc0d517d401dc9462df8401eb465f8ca.png'

I’m on right of photo.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

First let me say it was really heart breaking to cut what I spent hours on painting but I decided to do the chop.

http://49443117037_203528ed09_b.jpg by -matthewwormleaton-

after some sanding and a repaint I was happy with the result.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://49442886436_3b8c0dcb72_z.jpg Generated from my Apple iPad using tools.sportscard.trade

Another small mod to the forearms, first time using a different image coder please let me know if it can’t be seen.

Edited by Mworm1974
  • Like 2