Commission Anovos TK ANH Stunt kit

whitmanjoshua

Hello all, I am brand new into this world and finally got an Anovos TK ANH Stunt kit.  I am dreadfully lost and am trying to see if anybody is local to Bremerton, Washington and willing to help me put this bad boy together.  Willing to compensate for your time and help.  I have all the supplies, just no directions and don't want to ruin a kit that took 2 years to arrive.  Thank you!

Welcome, Joshua. and great to see that you are going to get some help!  If I could suggest a few things, they would be as follows:

1.  Set up an imgur account (imgur.com).  It's a free photo editing/hosting site which will come in VERY handy.  Click here for help on that.

2.  Make sure you have all your build supplies in hand and ready.

2.  Start a build thread here once you begin.  This will serve a few purposes... It will allow you to ask as many questions as you like (no matter how small) all in one place, and you can post lots of photos of your progress, as well as pics of any issues you may have.  We LOVE photos, and they really do speak a thousand words.

3.  Take... your... time.  I'm sure you want to get approved and get out there and troop, but rushing a build usually leads to errors.  Consider this a marathon and not a sprint.

4.  Look over build threads.  There are a ton of fantastic ones here, so take some time to check out what others have done, as well as learn from them.  Tony has an incredible one here.

5.  Measure twice (or 3-4 times), cut once.

6.  If in any doubt, ask here on the FISD before cutting or gluing anything together.  I cannot stress this enough.

I have a few tutorials below my avatar which may help, especially this one.  Best of luck on your white armor journey, and know that we are here to help every step of the way!

• Like 1