TM vs RT vs AM, which one for tall skinny people?

Hello fellas!

I'm future 501st member, looking to buy my first armor, I'm tall and skinny (1.83mts / 65kg) (6.0 feet / 143pound)  I've read in the threads that the TM, AM, RT armors are the best suited for people with my physical complexion, but, which one?, All three seems amazing, able to take to level 3, and i feel that i need some advice, opinions, of people that actually possess this armors and can share with me the less obvious differences between them, among my doubts are...

- really better for tall guys, which one?

- option to in the future take them to sand trooper swat (level 3), without basically buying again half armor

- quality.

- materials.

- ease to put it together.

- price

Thanks in advance guys and gals

Please help me, you're my only hope.

Screenshot_2019-12-18-07-21-39.png

Edited by Sn4k3

Hello there. So I just had to break out my US calculator and it shows that you are around 5’10” and about 143LBS. Tbh you are in the perfect height range for a TK. Yes maybe a little on the thin side. So based on that I would say TM would be your best bet. And it is a super nice set of armor. AM is more geared toward the larger waist trooper and RT is geared toward the super tall trooper. 

As far as putting it together, pretty much all sets of armor go together very similar this day and age. All three of those sets are top notch. I just ordered myself a new set of TM and really cannot wait for it to arrive. 

Same as what Steve said, TM seems to fit your body type well.

One bit of advice, if you are skinnier than the idea body for a stormtrooper (73kg +/-) don’t trim the armor to super fit your body, consider using some foam blocks to fill the space to attain the look as the screen used armor.

I think Paul (TM) is doing a price cut until Xmas (it’s a steal if you consider its quality) you better contact him fast.

5 hours ago, starsaber25 said:

Hello there. So I just had to break out my US calculator and it shows that you are around 5’10” and about 143LBS. Tbh you are in the perfect height range for a TK. Yes maybe a little on the thin side. So based on that I would say TM would be your best bet. And it is a super nice set of armor. AM is more geared toward the larger waist trooper and RT is geared toward the super tall trooper. 

As far as putting it together, pretty much all sets of armor go together very similar this day and age. All three of those sets are top notch. I just ordered myself a new set of TM and really cannot wait for it to arrive. 

I've mesured myself and it is exactly 6.0 feet and yes 143 pounds.

So TM, alright, which one do you have?

4 hours ago, giskard8 said:

Same as what Steve said, TM seems to fit your body type well.

One bit of advice, if you are skinnier than the idea body for a stormtrooper (73kg +/-) don’t trim the armor to super fit your body, consider using some foam blocks to fill the space to attain the look as the screen used armor.

I think Paul (TM) is doing a price cut until Xmas (it’s a steal if you consider its quality) you better contact him fast.

Thanks man!, do you have his email? It does not appear in the types of armors thread

And yes, I've consider that fact, i don't wanna look like a super slim trooper

Edited by Sn4k3