Snipedoc2001 Requesting ANH Stunt Pre Approval (ATA)

Hey guys!

This is my first kit build and I am super excited to get approved.

Here is a list of required items:   

1. Cody Elder                                                

2.  Moutain Garrison

3.  Armor maker: ATA 

4.  Helmet maker: ATA with Trooperbay decals

Cloth belt maker: Trooperbay

Neck seal maker: Self made/DIY

7.  Boot maker Amazon Chelsea Boots dyed and painted white by me                                       

9.  Blaster maker: Rubies

10.  Gasket maker: IDK what this means

11.  Height 69 inches

12.  weight 145 pounds

13.  TK type: ANH Stunt

14.  Name(s) of any Trooper(s) who significantly helped with your 

build.: Ken Thompson and Nathan Seibel

Here are the pictures:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16SrHekDmz-ZYJ-hxyTPRXjVwOCNyJojLL5WiBNWUmv4/edit?usp=sharing

I appreciate all of the feedback!

Good job completing the costume! 

I noticed that the belt is very low. It should be right underneath the last button on your stomach. Also the left shoulder bell is far too gapped from the chest piece. Make sure you keep your shins aligned with the thighs. On the back there should be a minimum gap between kidney plate and back plate, almost like one line; no overlap. 

This is a good start. I’m sure others will be able to help you further, I will be checking back. Good luck!

Hi Cody, I agree with Mason's points above. You should wear your belt higher, ideally sitting right at or slightly overlapping the ab button plates. Your back plate could definitely be worn a bit high to minimize overlap with the kidney. Ideally, the top of your kidney plate should align with the top of your ab/cod plate. For your helmet, you could do with extending the frown paint further (reference photos below) and your tube stripes are sitting quite low (far away from the "cheeks"). Your canvas belt is a bit too long and ideally should end behind the TD. Your holster could also be moved closer as it should sit more on your left side, but I find it a bit difficult to see how far away from the ABS belt it is attached.

Some small adjustments to make and nothing critical! Hope this advice is helpful to you!

Definitely agree and many thanks.  I realized the tube stripes were too low too late and ordered another set off trooperbay.  Making the grey frown longer is an easy fix.  Started working on the belt to make it shorter.  Saw some people using snaps to hold the belt in place and thinking about it.   I am just wondering if the biceps, shoulder bells and forearms are too big.  I didn't trim anything down but they feel big and long when I wear it and not the most comfortable. 

Thanks again! 

Hi Cody, congrats for your first build and just a few adjustment and I' sure You go it.

You may want for future post to use some App to post your pics directly into the post , many people here uses Imgur, I prefer google photos, but you can use any.  The following links could help.

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, snipedoc2001 said:

Thank you all for the input.  It was very helpful.  TK 51550 reporting for duty!!

That’s awesome! Congratulations and welcome to the Legion Trooper:salute:

Don’t forgot to request access here:duim:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/186-501st-and-detachment-access-requests/

2 hours ago, snipedoc2001 said:

Thank you all for the input.  It was very helpful.  TK 51550 reporting for duty!!

Congratulations Trooper!! Welcome to the Legion as an Imperial Stormtrooper. Enjoy!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: