Manage attachments to free up space

Hesikaya

I was trying to add pictures to my troop log. After I submitted the post I noticed one was upside down.  So, I tried again from my computer instead of tapatalk but then they disappeared and I got this warning "You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed. Manage attachments to free up space".  When I click the link I can see the pictures I tried to upload but there are no actions available to take.

What gives? What should I do to fix this? 

You can try go to "Edit Profile" under your account profile.

At the bottom there is a window which you can drag pictures for your profile banner, there should be a trash icon "Delete" at the bottom right of each picture. This is the only way I know of to empty your attachment space. 

When I go to my profile is this where you are mentioning to go? I know I'm getting older but I don't see the trash can.

The second image is the manage attachments page and I don't see one there either. affc6cca4d3f48d4b6f9e88ce2fc7ef2.jpgda2e825095c2d51829c95eca61ce6e6f.jpg

Sent from my sorrosuub C1 comm link device using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Hesikaya said:

Thanks for that, but how do I UN-bomb my storage?

To be fair you don't get very much to un-bomb.  You get enough for maybe 3 or 4 small images but not much else. I'm not sure what the actual number is though.  Due to the size of the membership hosting images is just not a viable option for us.

The only way I've been able to get rid of attachments is go to each post that you have attachments, click edit at the bottom of the post, then in the attachment box click on the recycle bin to delete

• Like 1

The only way I've been able to get rid of attachments is go to each post that you have attachments, click edit at the bottom of the post, then in the attachment box click on the recycle bin to delete
That's where I started. Problem is the attached pictures no longer show up and I have nothing to click unless I go to the manage attachments link.

I half wonder if I can delete the entire thread and start over? It's my troop log and my history is brief, 2 whole troops so far. 83a805b8b141d45b515611790646f56c.jpg

1 minute ago, Hesikaya said:

That's where I started. Problem is the attached pictures no longer show up and I have nothing to click unless I go to the manage attachments link.

I half wonder if I can delete the entire thread and start over? It's my troop log and my history is brief, 2 whole troops so far. 

Roget that, sorry missed that info, deleting the thread could be the easiest option, lucky you don't have 218 troops :laugh1:

1 hour ago, Hesikaya said:

Right!? :laugh1: Is there an option to delete?

I can delete for you if you like ;) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I can delete for you if you like ;) 

Gmrhodes13 If you can delete that I would be happy.  Especially if it fixed the attachment problem at the same time.  

16 hours ago, Hesikaya said:

Gmrhodes13 If you can delete that I would be happy.  Especially if it fixed the attachment problem at the same time.  

And deleted, hopefully they will no longer be there when you start a new thread, fingers crossed :D