Is rs armor painted?

Hey everyone 

I am currently waiting for my rspropmasters armor to ship out this next month. I ordered a full commission but wanted to gloss it to give an extra shine or gloss in between troops.

I ordered my armor in ABS plastic and am wondering if it’s painted white or if it’s cut white. As in will i be able to spray a clear gloss over it or do I risk ruining the paint underneath?

thanks

Just leave it as is, some gloss coating paint / car wax might react with the ABS and make the surface more UV reactive.

One of the most commonly use polishing agent is Novus, they are proven to be effective in our circle.

https://www.novuspolish.com/

Edited by giskard8
  • Like 1

ABS will stay pretty darned shiny.  My Hero and Stunt are still glossy even after years.  (can't say the same for my HWT, though, lol).  One thing you can do is to make cloth sleeves for the various armor pieces.  I made mine out of sheets and fabric glue (no ironing).  This will help keep the scratches to a minimum during transport in your bin.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ImperialLoyalty342 said:

I went out and bought the 3 step Novus kit. Thanks @Sly11

Excellent, its good gear, and you are welcome.