Helmet Question

Eagle

So my kit and finished helmet just came in and I cant wait to start. @Erice3339 and I noticed some off about my Helmet. The eye on the left has two areas where the plastic boes out. I think the top was a mistake because when I loosened the visor the error became less noticeable. But the bottom feel like the maker made it intentionally, Is this accurate? Is it approachable for Basic, EIB, Cen.?

Kit Maker: AM

ANH STUNT

oVdeCzx.jpg

2BRrZWl.jpg

Following. I am curious to know. I am aware the ANH helmets are notoriously incongruent, but I don’t think I had ever heard of that being accentuated by the helmet’s eyes. Like Thomas, thanks for any information, troopers. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rat said:

This is the Anovos bucket.366168425c181ac860b495e45afd447d.jpg

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Hm, that’s odd. My Anovos helmet (circa 2018) doesn’t have the slight bump in the lower margin of the right eye like yours and Thomas’. Thanks for your input!

• Like 2

Hm, that’s odd. My Anovos helmet (circa 2018) doesn’t have the slight bump in the lower margin of the right eye like yours and Thomas’. Thanks for your input!
Hmmmmm... I wonder if they didn't clean that up in the mold. This one is from a commission I just finished and mine from 2017 both have that. It was believed it was there because the move along bucket was used in the scan.

• Like 2

Just now, Rat said:

@TheEagle I'm centurion approved with that bit of wonkiness.

Good to know. After all, all the TKs were wonky in ANH. The guy who made my helmet and kit makes sand troopers as well. Perhaps he uses the move along mold for his TKs as well. 

On 12/14/2019 at 7:10 AM, TheEagle said:

Is this accurate? Is it approachable for Basic, EIB, Cen.?

Hi, Thomas, the following photos are from original Anh helmets, so you can see that detail.

Cheers

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi, Thomas, the following photos are from original Anh helmets, so you can see that detail.

Cheers

Uip4wzHmGpVIpeBr8DCUj9ps43RpuAQybARaYHS1

Q-9Cbiz68Ee0gV1ZzHOe49R5YYr_-EhX9dHBqTgG

tNQ4v6eEJ2Z2DBxYi8sWLN8cXWcVoUgaTRd7mqX7

Thanks! 

• Like 1