SE-44

LTM

Had my pistol from Imperial Factory for a month and finally able to build it. If you have not seen the print quality from the other threads, you will be blown away. This looks and has a great weight (feel in the hand).

Here are some of the parts

5e1tNrW.jpg

Edited by LTM
text change
  • Like 3

Such a stunning kit and great fun to paint and build. If I bought again I’d definitely buy with the separate grip for ease of painting.

Look forward to seeing your build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Is this SLA printed or a resin cast? looks pretty clean, very nice by the way.

It’s Wilson’s SLA kit - the one you’ve commented in a few times. It’s a beautiful kit.

Just now, JAFO said:

It’s Wilson’s SLA kit - the one you’ve commented in a few times. It’s a beautiful kit.

Ahh awesome, yes very sweet kit, keen to get one myself.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:29 PM, Sly11 said:

Ahh awesome, yes very sweet kit, keen to get one myself.

Anytime when you need one, do drop a pm or drop our page a message ;) 
--------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 3

Been working on trigger and getting some paint on the gun. Was trying to explain to a friend the difference in printing and finally came up with "it feels like a toy you buy and then you sand it to put on a new paintjob". The plastic is solid, no brittle feeling at all. Hardly need to sand and the resolution is so nice I just ordered their F-11D. 

Only thing that would be better is to have it electronics friendly, I am sure that will come in time. For now I will just make the "pew-pew" sounds. 

On 12/16/2019 at 1:33 AM, wilsoncai said:

Anytime when you need one, do drop a pm or drop our page a message ;) 
------------

Hey Wilson,

Some thoughts for the future. Make the magazine magnet hole in the grip larger so any size of magnet can be used (mine was just a hair too big). Having the grip as separate really helps with painting (I really hate the dry time of the gloss white paint). Maybe have top rail of the pistol hollow to allow for electronics/battery etc...

Its a great kit, feels fantastic and nicely balanced. 

• Like 1

Hey Wilson,

Some thoughts for the future. Make the magazine magnet hole in the grip larger so any size of magnet can be used (mine was just a hair too big). Having the grip as separate really helps with painting (I really hate the dry time of the gloss white paint). Maybe have top rail of the pistol hollow to allow for electronics/battery etc...
Its a great kit, feels fantastic and nicely balanced. 

This is Germain’s design rather than Wilson’s. You could make the suggestion in his thread. Lookup The5thHorseman.

The F-11D is certainly friendly when it comes to electronics.