TK99901 requesting Stormtrooper Commander Centurion status [ATA] [455]

IRoS

Hello! TK99901 Requesting Centurion Status, hope all the necessary pics are here if not please let me know :D thanks!

Name: Mario Puyo
Forum Name: IRoS
Legion ID: 99901
Garrison: Colombia Outpost

HighRes photos link: https://imgur.com/a/6GzUT2w

Legion profile link: http://501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=20795&costumeID=139

EIB link: 

Mandatory Information

• Armor = ATA
  • Helmet= ATA
  • Blaster= N/A
  • Lightsaber = Custom made

Optional

• Height = 1.66 cm 
  • Weight = 64 kg
  • Boots = Custom made
  • Canvas belt = Custom made
  • Hand Plates = TrooperBay
  • Electronics= Aker Amp + Icom
  • Neck Seal = Custom made
  • Holster = N/A

Armor Photos

Full Body Front

TzjZyfk.jpg

Full Body Back

*Fixed the backplate overlap

W6bNo42.jpg

Full Left

qmXLqlW.jpg

0YLRaUh.jpg

Full Right

BWgUvvj.jpg

Luxc3pv.jpg

Action Shot

dLQoGPz.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

*Blue stripe over brow trim

*Hovi tips white rim 

dpWgt2J.jpg

Side

jc9H8hp.jpg

0mnGB5i.jpg

Back

VICVllv.jpg

Neck trim s-type

hHzremh.jpg

Shoulder straps

8pjKb5Q.jpg

Forearm armor

*No return edge

*Right ATA forearm made smaller, to make it look similar to the left forearm

RLHdeqX.jpg

nNeF6E6.jpg

Handplates

*Latex hand guard with rubber glove

RyPp2DR.jpg

Abdomen

*Replaced black buttons so its higher than the buttons on the center button plate

lG8AmGk.jpg

PZoJ1S0.jpg

yZDrXLr.jpg

gjbHcJx.jpg

Kidney Armor

BIwiXC7.jpg

zq2gut1.jpg

LxzFc2L.jpg

Belt

5CinR9y.jpg

MFOKjdu.jpg

A3KASnf.jpg

uxke947.jpg

Thermal Det

IYeutCH.jpg

pTkwZki.jpg

Thigh Armor

QdAc9i7.jpg

ZnLpQ1w.jpg

Lightsaber

oiI0SKT.jpg

0PCnB3Y.jpg

Edited by IRoS

NICE job on this, Mario!  Can you do us a favor and post up a photo of the fronts of the shoulder bells (by themselves) showing the areas highlighted below?  Also, it may be the photo, but the paint looks pretty shiny and does not appear to be ... "lightly scuffed, (battle worn)..".  Thanks, brother!

565QvSw.jpg     UhFYbLd.jpg?2   8VtTY5H.jpg?3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

NICE job on this, Mario!  Can you do us a favor and post up a photo of the fronts of the shoulder bells (by themselves) showing the areas highlighted below?  Also, it may be the photo, but the paint looks pretty shiny and does not appear to be ... "lightly scuffed, (battle worn)..".  Thanks, brother!

565QvSw.jpg     UhFYbLd.jpg?2   8VtTY5H.jpg?3

Hello Joseph,

Attached are the images requested, indeed the lighting on that photo is making my armor much shinier than it really is.

Right Shoulder bell

QcNDL1g.jpg

Left Shoulder bell

izYhwpS.jpg

If there is anything else needed, do let me know.

• Like 1

Ya casi Mario excelente !  como se dice en colombia cuando una persona se llama igual que uno, en Costa Rica se le dice "Tocayo"

almost there Mario !  How do you say in colombia when someone name is the same as yours? in costa Rica we say  "Tocayo" 

Cheers   :peace:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Ya casi Mario excelente !  como se dice en colombia cuando una persona se llama igual que uno, en Costa Rica se le dice "Tocayo"

almost there Mario !  How do you say in colombia when someone name is the same as yours? in costa Rica we say  "Tocayo" 

Cheers   :peace:

Con los dedos cruzados, También se le dice tocayo! Muchas gracias bro :) 

• Like 1

Hola Mario!

Sorry for the delay. Could you please post a close-up photo of your helmet hovi tips? I can see the rims are white, but I'm not sure if the interior is white as well.

Reference photo:

1MVXAdx_pun7mFAhbT6CodoB-Sd94DNOLWJwsDlw

Thank you, my friend!

• Like 1

Looking sharp, Mario!  One thing you will need to do is touch up the paint on those ear screws, brother.  As per the CRL, they must be painted white.  A quick fix that will take less than 5 minutes! :salute:

Reference image                          CRL image

suPNyrj.jpg  EHmfUIg.jpg?1        Pc9gnJr.png   skq9eT9.jpg?1

• Like 1

13 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Looking sharp, Mario!  One thing you will need to do is touch up the paint on those ear screws, brother.  As per the CRL, they must be painted white.  A quick fix that will take less than 5 minutes! :salute:

Reference image                          CRL image

suPNyrj.jpg  EHmfUIg.jpg?1        Pc9gnJr.png   skq9eT9.jpg?1

Greetings! 

Attached are the images requested, with the changes made (painted the ear screws) interior of the hovi tips are white as well as the rims.

If you need anything else do let me know. Thanks :)

oX0KXX5.jpg

skFT0VK.jpg

baqY9HJ.jpg 

Edited by IRoS

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your application, and thank you for the fixes from your EIB application!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

First, although the tube stripes should look hand-painted, you should clean yours up a bit, just to give your helmet a cleaner look. 

agEFG34hfxRYkwF2p3hl92xH0dbAtWHqQvWD_9yI

Reference Image:

1lz3eEQdHK2iWsXKFr1doqHpGTqAr5ks7HtujrSBBnzDWpbD_2EujKCN4GFUOhE0iz0nJULET3wSjcDNPQpkUSiDLpUwHK9Q8KWOnrutSgOSSI-sXWvW45jZf6h4Nk8giTTjVcSbXqP-Bg1o1Ko2M9RVZylFR2Pd6cm6YwkPQSPonImKZtXaM-B9yJMRob7kz6DepHAkQ9YcLnWjSQafPJ-qdgPWg02hbk_grBynzdCamMWtLPES1CA9q_aVDMZw8fkwEdZcpybKKHMIGxtQpo_z6CONXXCs9WTl37RNaOOr12k2QcqB7sokfjKXLKR6LUlZdLUbnlgKXQQEEsrT7Bli0x1t7HLN0TEYzj2ngDmscm6jtwxQxf2vuUiaCm8Sp8V0vSR_07a1TVJFgODy1bj1Bs58Dw3T4WGqnR3edS1quQBBia-iWILnOo0EPzwx-P-vN5tIbOKSBRKPcnf8thmA_hBETvpTyOBKrFu7QVd1ivB5LxcQI6uLvIfdZ80KpsPyj9sXHbxUv2lIosUV0FZftUgb0mObPo4EbOzE-J2CfIxCLS0J7ccyc3AugnuEKi7-IRDrSPo3-odii36U218D4cCZ-5Ud3LGrZ3RVKNJX6f2pVxarjqrHB6FRSUiJu3IJUyATqZ7g3cCULc3gdXv8wGJqCFWcLc9DqTSysz71jLuPgHQTvmWjG9kOX-4qPnA5vfQsh6pgzyDapMZzUHYE1o-6yFFkT8soEOrf3WWVIf7MfA=w1623-h914-no

Next, thanks for updating the position of the 5 ab buttons. It looks like they might be separate pieces, though, so it would really streamline your look if you were able to find buttons that were integrated, the way that the buttons in the larger ab panel are. This isn't mentioned either way in the CRL and it's also not clear either way from the game screenshots, so I'm simply leaving it as a suggestion.

Psn8EHb06kEHtQcb5oph4dwY5S5iNz4RA-jKmJ_n

Reference Image:

InefZkfe3oBJJ7vwlO7EEFDxV-2LTZpHnGynxuc3

And that's it! Congratulations on reaching Centurion. :)

• Like 1

• shashachu changed the title to TK99901 requesting Stormtrooper Commander Centurion status [ATA] [453]
9 hours ago, IRoS said:

Attached are the images requested, with the changes made (painted the ear screws) interior of the hovi tips are white as well as the rims.

Nice work, Mario.  Thanks, and a big CONGRATULATIONS on your Centurion rank, mi hermano!!

• Like 1

Shasha, Joseph and all the DO team thank you very much!!! It’s a great honor to reach the Centurion rank, I also want to thank my brother legion troopers who supported me all the way :) 

The best early Christmas present!

• TheSwede changed the title to TK99901 requesting Stormtrooper Commander Centurion status [ATA] [455]
  • 2 weeks later...