RUK2vsj.jpg

47icoUA.jpg

RRT9VCN.jpg

vguiYCk.jpg

0KBOcbG.jpg

VlYKSgZ.jpg

hD22djq.jpg

3fGohRT.jpg

Hi Katie, great build of yours!   getting EIB badge will be easy!!.

As per the instructions for request EIB status says:

Creating Application Post

I would suggest to check the following links so you can post your photos directly into your EIB application post. This will make the D.O team can review it faster . Of course you can use whatever app you desire to do the same.

Cheers and good luck with your approval.  :salute:

Hi Katie, and THANKS for the Phantastic Capt. Phasma submission!  You have an awesome looking build there, but we ask that you use imgur or a similar photo-sharing service to post the actual pics onto your thread.  I realize there are a lot of them (which we really appreciate) and it may take some time, but it will make it much easier to expedite your submission and get you approved.

Doing this also helps those who may be planning on submitting this costume for EI to see what an incredible job you have done and hopefully aim for the higher levels as well.  You did a lot of work, so show it off, Captain!  :salute:

Hi Katie! As Joseph said sorry for the delay. And as you said between Christmas parades and now ROS premieres it’s been a whirlwind. 

Looks like i have all I need and plan on starting tonight and hopefully up for review with my other DO’s by weekends end! It’s a pretty aggressive schedule and hopefully Darth Real life doesn’t interrupt. Thanks again for your patience and we’ll talk soon! 

Happy New Year Katie,

Thanks for your patience and you application for EIB  with your Phasma, it's always great to see fellow troopers taken that extra step! 

I wanted to take a little extra time and get some input from my fellow D.O's 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

The first thing that stands out and is more of a dress issue is your shoulder gaskets. I know it's mostly covers with the cape and it could just be from movement from all the photos. Just be mindful of it bunching up. 

Reference Photo 

bvIjBcdm.jpg    dxPFaZim.jpg

Looks as if the same issue is on the arm/elbow joints as well. It seems to me that the gasket material might be a little big causing the problem. 

You'll see in the reference photo how its almost form fitting,then again I know we walk a fine line between fitting and functionality. Again just be mindful when dressing. 

Reference Photos

Cq17b32m.jpg       c9gk0A4m.jpg

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

You have an amazing build and honestly the only thing that really sticks out and I hate to keep going back to it would be the fit of your arms. 

I would start with the gaskets first maybe have them taken in a bit and see if that makes the difference, (it looks as it should) 

I'm posting screen grabs and the Vanity Fair shoot and you'll see what i'm referring to. 

Reference Photos 

oW0eSVJm.jpg     8u73h2Jm.jpg   7l3ByD3m.jpg  

Again you have an amazing build with a top notch finish and it looks as if your build had Centurion in mind from the start. Just a couple minor tweaks and your there. - congrats, see you at Centurion. 

• msouza changed the title to TK-36544 Requesting Captain Phasma EIB Status (TLJ) APPROVED # 950
16 hours ago, Surgtech said:

Awesome! Thank you so much! When can I get my patch for it? I'll apply for Centurion after I try to fix the gaskets this weekend!

Looking forward to it, and I’m not sure if we have the EIB rocker patches left but I might have an extra. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • shashachu changed the title to TK-36544 Requesting Captain Phasma EIB Status (TLJ) (KB) APPROVED # 950