Anovos is Finally Being Held Accountable

HellyTK1111

If you haven't already heard, the prop manufacturer Anovos is finally being held accountable for their lack of item delivery and severe lack of refunds for unsatisfied clientele. While some have taken Anovos by class action lawsuit for fraud, I have created a petition specifically for people (such as myself) who have been negatively effected by Anovos. I created it for people that Anovos owe more than just costumes, and money; but time. Time we will never get back. Anovos may not be legally bound by this petition, but they do have eyes and ears. My petition is going straight to the top, and the traction has begun. If you have been negatively effected by the fraudulent activities of Anovos then drop your initials in the link below.

One voice, one mind, one goal.

http://chng.it/N2M2JSNgVf

It's hard to say how many have been taken advantage of by Anovos.  Thousands, by looking at their history.  

At first, they delivered decent kits at a decent price.  Then, it seems that they went beyond their means, promising delivery dates that could not be met.  There are those who ordered kits 3 years ago who are still waiting for it to be shipped!  

This is one of the reasons that Anovos is no longer part of the "vetted" seller area, and should be avoided.

4 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

It's hard to say how many have been taken advantage of by Anovos.  Thousands, by looking at their history.  

At first, they delivered decent kits at a decent price.  Then, it seems that they went beyond their means, promising delivery dates that could not be met.  There are those who ordered kits 3 years ago who are still waiting for it to be shipped!  

This is one of the reasons that Anovos is no longer part of the "vetted" seller area, and should be avoided.

Someone over at the RPF got some hints that LFL doesn't care much on those issues, too...

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/efx-scout-trooper-helmet-legend-edition.157451/post-4693420

Sorry but I don’t see what this will achieve. The only way I can see Anovos doing anything much about the back log is if they are legally obliged to and this can’t do that. 

They already know full well who they owe product to. 

All Anovos cares about is the quick buck and at this point it's coming from Disney and LFL not the customers that have been waiting.

Lere is a quote from the RPF from a member that says he works for LFL....

"The thing with Anovos is that they need to spend time & resources making costumes to be used in the Galaxies Edge and other public events (which is mandated by LFL btw)
It seems like delivering actual customer products is sidelined because of this."

So yes, it has been unofficially confirmed what we all suspected that all of "our" kits and orders have gone to Galaxy's Edge. I really don't see how a petition will change anything when the Class action lawsuit isn't really making any progress either.