TK-41808 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RS) (949)

Name: Philip Aitken

501st Legion TK ID: 41808

FISD Forum Name: paitken

Garrison: Georgia Garrison / Terminus Squad

Armor Maker: RS Prop Masters

Helmet Maker: RS Prop Masters

Blaster Type: E-11 / RS Propmasters

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 148 lbs

Boots Maker: Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt: RS Prop Masters

Hand Guard Type: Latex on Rubber Gloves

Electronics: Ukswrath / TK Products

TK41808_EIB_01_zpsscuj7ze9.png

TK41808_EIB_02_zpssah7xtq2.png

TK41808_EIB_03_zpshkfm8rao.png

TK41808_EIB_04_zpsmf8gfopa.png

TK41808_EIB_05_zpsrvdj1hmc.png

TK41808_EIB_06_zpsd7felzej.png

TK41808_EIB_07_zpscivlcja3.png

TK41808_EIB_08_zpspa53w0ut.png

TK41808_EIB_09_zpsmrvnnpoc.png

TK41808_EIB_10_zpsynzbtxss.png

TK41808_EIB_11_zpshasv2m2w.png

TK41808_EIB_12_zpsgedaolfh.png

TK41808_EIB_13_zps0hzyzxru.png

TK41808_EIB_14_zpsj4ri0kqd.png

TK41808_EIB_15_zpskapdr4vg.png

TK41808_EIB_16_zpsas10hedi.png

TK41808_EIB_17_zps2zti65ci.png

TK41808_EIB_18_zpsxjbwijfw.png

TK41808_EIB_19_zpsx9dljtrj.png

TK41808_EIB_20_zps7e0mt8jh.png

TK41808_EIB_21_zps9hmqkv1t.png

TK41808_EIB_22_zpsg51cniit.png

TK41808_EIB_23_zpsfcil1ghn.png

TK41808_EIB_24_zpsx4ctckf5.png

TK41808_EIB_25_zpsz1pdhviq.png

TK41808_EIB_26_zpsndmzbt9b.png

TK41808_EIB_27_zps3xqmgfy5.png

TK41808_EIB_28_zpsdq5mgzkn.png

I appreciate your time and consideration reviewing my Expert Infantry application.

Thank you kindly, TK-41808

Edited by paitken
Creating a Photobucket Account - As Requested

Wow, Philip, just WOW!  One of the best looking EI submissions I've seen in quite a while, sir.  I know you provided a link to those dynamite photos, but we are asking that you post them on this thread, (I suggest using imgur or the like), which would help us immensely as well as speed up your approval quite a bit.  Besides, you need to show off that set of armor!

Great work trooper, a few other images the DO's like are:

* Front and both sides of the knee sniper plate

* Thigh ammo strip rivets outside and inside 

* D ring on rear of blaster 

* Closeup of your ab buttons 

* Closeup of your hand plates and gloves

* Closeup of boots

Good luck with approval, although I doubt you need any ;) 

• Like 1

Thank you all for your feedback thus far. I'm busy preparing for two troops this afternoon; I'll need to clean up my kit and set the lights / backdrop back up - but I'll get these photographs taken and posted for you as soon as I can. Have a great weekend everyone. Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi Philip, and thank you for your Expert Infantry application!  In the following review I will be going over a few items pertaining to your current submission, as well as those that will be required for Centurion level should you choose to apply.  (With this awesome set of RS armor you should ace it)!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations!   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Although (like I mentioned) that is a spectacular set of armor you are rocking, there are a few small areas that will make it look even better!

The space between the tops of the thighs in the rear and the posterior plate could be evened out more.  The gap you have on either side is fine, but they should match.  I suggest lowering the one on your left for more comfort when walking, but the choice is yours.  This is a simple strapping issue, and should be an easy fix!

Reference images

vnHuFow.png                Ngy64uh.jpg?1  7IVznns.jpg?1  KKqlCUn.jpg?1

The cap rivets on the thigh ammo pack could definitely use another coat of paint (or two) to make them appear less gray looking and stand out.  Also please note that the placement is pretty far off and they should not be up in the far corners.

Reference images

Rw7WPmR.png?1                                     xIFoGnC.jpg?1   ClgjIrl.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

You are almost there, Philip.  As noted above, we must consider not just the CRLs, but screen caps and other references when approving at higher levels.

The ab/kidney gap on your left side is spot-on, but although it is SUPER close, the one on your right needs to be closed up.  Considering it only needs to come in just a bit this will be a fast fix with some strapping adjustments.

Reference images

iE9lm14.png       aSMKgHu.jpg?1  ZInYdvj.jpg?1  v1NV32n.jpg?1

Adding another (tighter) strap may be all you need.

AjZe4MR.png

Although it's pretty close, for a much better screen accurate appearance the top of the ABS belt should sit just under (or slightly overlap) the bottom button of the large ab button panel.  Raising it half an inch will make a big difference!

Reference images

gBtOmlN.png    t5fpYQ4.jpg?1  Yp6DUcD.jpg?1  uZXR1Gr.jpg?1

Last up, the gaps between the lower ridges of your right rear thigh will need to be less noticeable.  In a perfect world this should be done with ABS paste, but (more easily) can be achieved by gluing small pieces of ABS or white plastic behind them, similar to what was done on the front of the right thigh.  Yeah, it seems insignificant, but it's those small details that will set you apart as a Centurion!  (If you need ABS scraps for this, just PM me and I will get them to you, no charge).

rd3zXDf.png     riWefar.png?1  DGFjFJO.png

Reference images

BEY3WIy.jpg?1  AdXn09W.jpg?1  E5L7eXO.jpg?1

And that's it, brother.  You are going certainly going to make the GA. Garrison and the Empire VERY proud as it's newest EI, and I look forward to seeing that Centurion submission soon!  :salute:

Side Note If  when you submit for Centurion, we ask that you use imgur or another photo hosting site and not Photobucket, as the the logo (as seen below) obscures many of those awesome details.  Thanks!!

Example

7B3m2Jy.png?1

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-41808 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (949)

FISD Deployment Officers & Command Staff,

It is with extreme gratitude, that I thank you for taking the time to review my submission and grant me ANH Stunt Expert Infantry status. I am humbled and appreciative for all your feedback, advice and support - which I will act on as I make necessary preparations for my Centurion status application. Your observations and assessments are detailed and incredibly helpful - which I know took some time to do and put together, so Thank You. I sincerely appreciate your support!

This bit of good news will certainly make for a great weekend! Cheers everyone

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-41808 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RS) (949)