Where to find a accurate ANH E-11 Blaster in Europe?

theshape.78

I agree with that first assessment, likely an upgraded doopydoos. Give aways are exposed bolt, with wide clearing strip and missing extractor and plunger details, no cover for rear of the exposed bolt, and missing counter window. Things impressive are screws installed throughout, and lense inserts for scope. Convincing realism details, worth exploring imo

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, Dracotrooper said:

I agree with that first assessment, likely an upgraded doopydoos. Give aways are exposed bolt, with wide clearing strip and missing extractor and plunger details, no cover for rear of the exposed bolt, and missing counter window. Things impressive are screws installed throughout, and lense inserts for scope. Convincing realism details, worth exploring imo

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

What do you mean with the missing extractor and plunger details of the bolt? 

5 hours ago, Dracotrooper said:

Hi theshape.78, the attached collage has the bottom picture showing the detail that isn't there - extractor and plunger, cheers mate  

8128775d4efc611db0f191152c876c09.jpg&key=c215ac8447cd5b23064b8a1b8860c9c66a1a5312a1e182647d2e6c360aca6e99

2d262f50e72c23aea7ba4e52b0102aae.jpg&key=cf7a1108e551b5a0e85dd885c6b148a8de3a13917d6c6b7d5f888e91455119bf

This is the bolt he used on a different E-11, without hengstler counter, power cylinders and using an M19 scope though - I guess this was the Hero version? 

Would this bolt be more accurate? 

IMG_20191207_194336_180.jpg

Edited by theshape.78

The blastpointprops is a fine looking weapon, but it's not a Doopydoos.  There are a few differences that set it apart, like the corners on the Hengstler counter, the front of the folding stock, front sight, and no raised area where you would find the number cover plate.  I'm not a fan of the wires, but EXCELLENT job on that scope weathering!

2tl4mkA.jpg

Although Han and Luke used blasters with no Hengstler counter, power cylinders and a different scope, there is not a "Hero" version, as other TKs sported these as well.  For level 3 Hero, they must adhere to the current CRL and have those items, but can have either the M-38 or M19 scope.

Luke                                                   Han                                                                       Stunts 

t9edrgL.jpg?1  ozAvhwW.jpg?2  yjhvxc8.jpg?1  WuZ70WA.jpg?1

I'm glad to see that the bolt in the fan built photo has serial numbers, (always nice to see someone going the extra mile) but the originals had 15 numbers.

8SBJ0x6.jpg  TUa6Frd.jpg?1

When it comes to blasters, the sky is the limit.  Some choose just a basic model for trooping, some do upgrades, and some go all out toward accuracy with scratch or resin builds.  Will the general public notice?  Not most of the time, but some of us are borderline OCD (myself included) and go nuts with the details.  It's a sickness, lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

The blastpointprops is a fine looking weapon, but it's not a Doopydoos.  There are a few differences that set it apart, like the corners on the Hengstler counter, the front of the folding stock, front sight, and no raised area where you would find the number cover plate.  I'm not a fan of the wires, but EXCELLENT job on that scope weathering!

2tl4mkA.jpg

Although Han and Luke used blasters with no Hengstler counter, power cylinders and a different scope, there is not a "Hero" version, as other TKs sported these as well.  For level 3 Hero, they must adhere to the current CRL and have those items, but can have either the M-38 or M19 scope.

Luke                                                   Han                                                                       Stunts 

t9edrgL.jpg?1  ozAvhwW.jpg?2  yjhvxc8.jpg?1  WuZ70WA.jpg?1

I'm glad to see that the bolt in the fan built photo has serial numbers, (always nice to see someone going the extra mile) but the originals had 15 numbers.

8SBJ0x6.jpg  TUa6Frd.jpg?1

When it comes to blasters, the sky is the limit.  Some choose just a basic model for trooping, some do upgrades, and some go all out toward accuracy with scratch or resin builds.  Will the general public notice?  Not most of the time, but some of us are borderline OCD (myself included) and go nuts with the details.  It's a sickness, lol.

Thank you very much the for the infos! 

The blaster costs 125 pounds. Is it worth it? And would it be approvable for level 3 (Centurion)? 

• 1 month later...